Not unexpected behavior for an ageist Hollyweird liberal.
From Daily Mail: Quincy Jones might be 84, but old age hasn’t stopped his womanizing ways. In a GQ interview published on Monday, Jones revealed that he has romantic partners around the world — some as young as 28 — and they’re all aware of each other.
He told the magazine: ‘I got 22 girlfriends… Hell yeah. Everywhere. Cape Town. Cairo. Stockholm—she’s coming in next week. Brazil—Belo Horizonte, São Paulo, and Rio. Shanghai—got a great girl over there from Shanghai, man. Cairo, whew.’
The famous producer has six daughters and a son through ex-wives Jeri Caldwell, Ulla Andersson, and Peggy Lipton, and former girlfriends, Carol Reynolds and Nastassja Kinski. Jones further disclosed that he keeps things honest with his numerous partners about his womanizing ways: ‘Yeah, I don’t lie. And it’s amazing—women get it, man. Don’t you ever forget they’re 13 years smarter than we are. Don’t you ever forget it.’
The Thriller producer clearly has an appetite for women, but when asked if he’d date someone his own age, he told the magazine: ‘Hell no! You see me with an 84-year-old woman? Are you crazy?’
When pressed as to why not, he responded with: ‘Why not??? Why? For what, man? There’s nothing…there’s no upside. You gotta be kidding. I got me some technology out there that keep fat and old away from here. Buzzes if they’re too old.‘
Jones continued: ‘But you’d be surprised…. These women, the young ones, are aggressive now. Oh my God, they’re fearless, man. All over the world.’
While the Off the Wall record producer prefers to date younger women, he admitted there are some age restrictions in place. He said: ‘Well, my daughters gave me new numbers, because they kept saying, ‘Dad, you can’t go out with girls younger than us.’ I said, ‘Y’all are not young anymore….’ So the new numbers are 28 to 42. They gave them to me.’
Despite his old age, the music legend said his desire for sex has not gone away: ‘Not to me. Hell no. Never. Uh-uh.’
And while he doesn’t plan to stop being a playboy, Jones thinks his punishment for his womanizer ways was to have gorgeous daughters. He said: ‘When you’ve been a dog all your life, God gives you beautiful daughters and you have to suffer. I love ’em so much. They’re here all the time.’
Even though Jones is dealing with the punishment of having attractive daughters, he told the magazine that he wouldn’t change anything about his past. He told GQ: ‘I don’t regret s**t.’
- How out of touch can a mayor be? Just ask demorat Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan!
- Liberal utopia of Los Angeles: Rotting trash and rat infestation fuels health concerns
- Friday stress relief: puppy & kittens sleep together
- Feminist says traditional family must be abolished because it’s a tool of capitalism
- TV reality star had two abortions to “end her family’s cycle of poverty”
- 2014 Quinnipiac poll: Obama worst president since WW2
- Needles, feces & drugs, oh my! SF Board of Supervisors rewarded with 12% raise
- Thank you Lord, for cats!
- Loretta Lynch says Comey lied when he claimed she told him to downplay Clinton email probe
- Liberal utopia of Los Angeles: Rotting trash and rat infestation fuels health concerns on
- Feminist says traditional family must be abolished because it’s a tool of capitalism on
- 2014 Quinnipiac poll: Obama worst president since WW2 on
- TV reality star had two abortions to “end her family’s cycle of poverty” on
Most read posts
- Feminist says traditional family must be abolished because it’s a tool of capitalism 1,142 views
- TV reality star had two abortions to “end her family’s cycle of poverty” 670 views
- Months before resigning as defense secretary, James Mattis plotted to challenge President Trump in 2020 GOP primary 309 views
- Liberal utopia of Los Angeles: Rotting trash and rat infestation fuels health concerns 306 views
- 2014 Quinnipiac poll: Obama worst president since WW2 305 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.