The Gaystapo are suing — and winning — privately-owned small businesses that decline to bake a same-sex wedding cake or rent their facilities for a same-sex wedding. See:
- Colorado baker would rather go to jail than give in to judge’s order to serve homosexuals
- Christian farm owners fined $13,000 for declining to host lesbian wedding
- In Ireland, a Christian-owned bakery was sued for refusing to make a cake for an “equality” campaign.
So Theodore Shoebat, communications director for Rescue Christians, decided to see how tolerant pro-homosexual bakeries are when the shoe is on the other foot.
Of the 13 pro-homosexual bakeries that Shoebat approached, not a single one accepted his request to bake a pro-traditional marriage cake.
Jennifer LeClaire reports for Charisma News, Dec. 23, 2014, that Shoebat called 13 pro-gay bakeries and asked them if they would bake a cake—or a cookie or even a pie— with the words “gay marriage is wrong” for a traditional marriage appreciation event.
Not one of them would oblige—and at least one of them went on a profane rant about “hypocritical Christians.”
Shoebat says: “The big lie of the homosexual agenda is this: They claim that they are only fighting for equality and tolerance. This is false. What then is their agenda?”
- Same-sex marriage: It’s not about monogamy
- The Homosexual Manifesto of 1987
- News the MSM won’t report: Homosexual haters deface church in Calif
- Homosexual activists vandalize pro-life foundation with red paint and condoms
- Obama’s DOJ demands outspoken approval of homosexuality
- Gaystapo strikes again: Chase Bank asks employees to declare loyalty to LGBT
- Census Bureau Admits Homosexuals Less Than 1% of US Households
H/t FOTM’s MomOfIV