A big h/t to beloved FellowshipOfMinds member FS!
Here is something to help make Obama’s speeches almost tolerable. Just print out this page, distribute it to friends, and listen… (be sure to read directions at the bottom)
Rules for Bullshit Bingo:
- Before Barrack Obama’s next televised speech, print your “Bullshit Bingo.”
- Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
- When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout “BULLSHIT!” [or Shout out “PELOSI” (means the same thing)]
Testimonials from past satisfied “Bullshit Bingo” players:
- “I had been listening to the speech for only five minutes when I won.” – Jack W., Boston
- “My attention span during speeches has improved dramatically.” – David D., Florida
- “What a gas! Speeches will never be the same for me after my first win.” – Bill R., New York City
- “The atmosphere was tense in the last speech as 14 of us waited for the fifth box.” – Ben G., Denver
- “The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed “BULLSHIT!” for the third time in two hours.”