Pop music is replete with the one-eye and pyramid symbols of the Illuminati. See “Pop Culture Satanists”.
Now those symbols, including the
“I love you” devil’s horns thrown in for ill measure, are in a Kmart ad for the Adam Levine clothing line. Levine is a pop singer-songwriter, coach on NBC’s reality talent show The Voice, and a fledgling actor.
Source of pic: Vigilant Citizen
H/t FOTM’s Mike and Christy
- Shoes for teens with satanic Baphomet symbol
- Sears “family” store goes the bestiality route
- Movie promises a prize to those who convert to Satanism
- Mercedes-Benz’s Satanic commercial
- London Olympics’ offensive occult closing ceremony
- Super Bowl Satanism
- Why pro-lifers shouldn’t do the ice bucket challenge