Now, Harris, who wants to be president of the USA, says she and “a lot of” other Democrats needed and received psychotherapy because of Trump.
Katie Pavlich reports for Townhall that in a speech to the Human Rights Campaign Los Angeles last Saturday night, March 30, 2019, Harris whined about needing therapy because of President Trump:
“It [Trump’s presidency] has caused a lot of us to go through individual and group therapy. It has caused a lot of us to feel a bit of despair, and depression, and anxiety, and fear. And I say don’t let the bad guys win.”
Kamala Harris, the delicate snowflake who wants to be your President, has raised $12 million since announcing her candidacy earlier this year.
- Pro-reparations Kamala Harris’ ancestor was a slave-owner
- Unhinged: Stressed out demorats are eating their feelings and drinking heavily to get through mid-terms
- TDS on steroids: Guardian writer blames Trump for skipping gym, says she can’t open jars any more
- Liberals scream at the sky on anniversary of Trump win
- Guess who is to blame: Nobel Prize winners predict the end of the world
- Barbara Bush blamed Donald Trump for her ‘heart attack’
- Michael Moore: Trump will cause human extinction
- Rose O’Donnell worries if she’ll be able to live through Trump’s presidency
- Peak TDS: Hollyweird actress Amber Tamblyn considered giving her baby to Canada after President Trump’s election
- Actor John Cho blames Trump for United Airlines dragging paid passenger off overbooked flight
- Trump-haters triggered by ‘Presidential Alert’ cell-phone text message
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!