Yesterday, March 7, 2020, Joe Biden was in Kansas City, Missouri.
He was his usual incoherent, senile-dementia self.
As reported by Ashley Byrd of Missourinet,
He [Biden] referenced his opponent [Bernie Sanders] indirectly, telling the crowd of between one and two thousand he was the positive campaign alternative, though he stumbled over the past in making the point.
“You want a nominee who will bring this party together, who will run a progressive, positive campaign and turn, turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about what we’re for. Because we cannot get reelected, cannot win this reelection, excuse me, we can only reelect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here,” Biden said.
See also Biden mistaking his wife for his sister, or is it vice versa — same difference!:
For Biden to continue his campaign has now become a case of elder abuse.
- Joe Biden says 150 million Americans killed by guns since 2007
- Joe Biden would increase taxes by $4 trillion
- Joe Biden’s teeth almost fall out during debate
- What is wrong with Joe Biden’s eye?
- Joe Biden lied about his first wife being killed by a drunk driver
- In college, Joe Biden was known to be a pedophile
- Joe Biden strokes & holds young girl’s face to his groin