Does old man Joe Biden, 76, have senile dementia?
I regularly visit an assisted living facility where many of the residents have senile dementia. Some rant and rave; one woman is downright vicious. A former worker at the facility told me a main reason why she left was because some of the residents physically attacked her.
If one of the elderly residents regularly threatens violence and assault, the first thing that comes to my mind is that he is senile.
Joe Biden, a former vice president of the United States and a 2020 Democrat presidential candidate, does just that.
Three weeks ago, on June 17, Biden told MSNBC’s Joy Reid it’s “naive” to think Democrats and Republicans have to work together. Instead, Biden proposes using violence — “a brass knuckle fight” and “a real physical revolution”.
Two days ago, on July 5, in an interview with CNN host Chris Cuomo, Biden threatened to physically assault President Trump — to “smack him in the mouth”. Calling President Trump a bully, Biden said he was looking forward to debating Trump (NBC News):
“I’m looking forward to this, man. The idea that I’d be intimidated by Donald Trump? He’s the bully that I knew my whole life. He’s the bully that I’ve always stood up to. He’s the bully that used to make fun when I was a kid that I stutter, and I’d smack him in the mouth.“
This is not the first time Biden has threatened violence toward Trump.
During the 2016 presidential campaign on October 21, asked if he wished he could debate Trump, Biden replied that he wished he were in high school so “I could take him behind the gym.” (Daily Mail)
- Joe Biden: Second Amendment doesn’t mean you’re entitled to own a gun
- In college, Joe Biden was known to be a pedophile
- Creepy Joe Biden back to being “handsy” with young girls
- AG Jeff Sessions knows Joe Biden is a pedophile
- Security guards evict man for confronting Joe Biden about his pedophilia
- Biden’s birthday gift to Obama: a child’s bracelet with a pizza charm
- Vice President Joe Biden likes to swim nude in front of female Secret Service agents
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!