Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino, whose movies are saturated with guns and violence, is the foot-fetishist who participated in a #BlackLivesMatter rally against police brutality in New York on October 24, where he indiscriminately called [all] cops “murderers”. (See “Protesters flip off NYPD days after cop slay“)
Since then, the foot fetishist has refused to apologize despite his own father, Tony, speaking out, saying that there are four police officers in his family, one killed and the other, Frank Gucciardi, who was horribly injured and almost died in the line of duty in the Vietnam War protests at Columbia University in 1968. Tony Tarantino said that had his son “pinpointed his comments to a particular abuse situation, or an officer who was out of line, that would have been fine. But not to describe an entire department as killers and murderers.”
Harvey Weinstein, the Democrat producer of Tarantino’s upcoming movie The Hateful Eight, also wants Tarantino to apologize because police groups have called for a boycott of the flick.
Tarantino’s labeling of police as murderers has drawn the ire of unions from the largest police departments in the country, border patrol and other law enforcement organizations.
The war started by Tarantino is now heating up even more.
Ryan Parker and Pamela McClintock report for The Hollywood Reporter, Nov. 5, 2015, that the largest U.S. police union has made a veiled threat at Tarantino, saying they have a “surprise” in store for him.
Jim Pasco, executive director of the D.C.-based Fraternal Order of Police, comprised of more than 330,000 full-time, sworn officers, would not go into any detail about what is being cooked up for the Hollywood director. All Pasco would say is that it would be a “surprise”, but it would not be violent.
Pasco said: “We’ll be opportunistic. Tarantino has made a good living out of violence and surprise. Our offices make a living trying to stop violence, but surprise is not out of the question.”
Pasco said the surprise in question is already “in the works,” and will be in addition to the standing boycott of Tarantino’s films, including his upcoming movie The Hateful Eight.
“Something is in the works, but the element of surprise is the most important element,” says Pasco. “Something could happen anytime between now and [the premiere]. And a lot of it is going to be driven by Tarantino, who is nothing if not predictable. The right time and place will come up and we’ll try to hurt him in the only way that seems to matter to him, and that’s economically.”
When asked if this was a threat, Pasco said no, at least not a physical threat. “Police officers protect people,” he says. “They don’t go out to hurt people.”
Although Tarantino’s movies are full of guns and violence, he oh-so-self-servingly has said he does not believe that violence in movies inspires acts of violence in real life — which is contradicted by scientific studies.
Tarantino is also a hypocrite, being in favor of gun control. Last month, the hypocrite also called the police he despises to report that a stranger had broken into his Los Angeles house, and cops talked the intruder into leaving without incident, TMZ reported.
- Pancho Beto wants to legalize marijuana and release people in prison for weed-related crimes, paying them with Drug War Justice Grants
- Seattle and Philadelphia mayors don’t want President Trump taking the lead on homeless
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way
- SF mayor says President Trump’s remarks on used needles “pouring into the ocean” is ridiculous
- 50 years of doomsday climate-change predictions that didn’t come true
- Chelsea Handler says she needed therapy before interviewing conservatives for her white privilege documentary
- Not held responsible: Murder charges dropped against Chicago teens in shooting
- 3 recent victories in America’s Culture War: abortion, conversion therapy, Drag Queen Story Hour
- Singer Selena Gomez debuts Netflix special, “Living Undocumented”
- 14% of Americans favor a ban on all red hats because of Trump
- Pancho Beto wants to legalize marijuana and release people in prison for weed-related crimes, paying them with Drug War Justice Grants on
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way on
- Seattle and Philadelphia mayors don’t want President Trump taking the lead on homeless on
- Despicable: Watch human predators prey on elderly woman on
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way on
Most read posts
- 50 years of doomsday climate-change predictions that didn’t come true 359 views
- Dishonest Democrats doing it their way 89 views
- Seattle and Philadelphia mayors don’t want President Trump taking the lead on homeless 81 views
- Beware of ‘free’ offer from ‘Christian’ Dr. Richard Gerhauser 72 views
- Chelsea Handler says she needed therapy before interviewing conservatives for her white privilege documentary 70 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.