False flag! False flag!
That’s the cry on the Internet as soon as news comes of yet another traumatic incident of shooting deaths.
This time, it’s the killing on Jan. 7, 2015 in Paris, France, of 12 staff members of the satirical Charlie Hebdo news magazine (hebdo means weekly), and the injuring of another 11, by three Islamic gunmen, including brothers Saïd Kouachi and Chérif Kouachi. The news weekly has published controversial satirical depictions of Islam and the prophet Muhammad.
Two days later, on Jan. 9, the gunmen engaged in a shootout with police in a street near the Hebdo office. The three assailants were killed after they had shot dead three officers.
A “false flag” incident is some traumatic public event of mass casualties that is:
- False: The public are given an untruthful version of the event by the government and the media. The falsity can range from no one actually had been killed or hurt (it was all theater); to some of the alleged victims are real; to all the alleged victims are real but the alleged perpetrator(s) is a fall guy who was set up by the “real” conspirators behind the scenes.
- Results in a “rallying around the flag” effect: Whatever the true nature of the “false flag” event, the objective is to arouse and manipulate the emotions (fear, anger, outrage, indignation) of the public so that they’ll “rally around the flag” in an outburst of patriotism, supplying the government and its policies with their support and loyalty.
I have false flag fatigue after spending much time and energy unraveling and uncovering the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon Bombing false flags. See our:
- “Sandy Hook Massacre” page for links to the posts we’ve published on this elaborate hoax, especially “No one died in Sandy Hook: Testimony from Social Security Death Master File”.
- “Boston Marathon Bombing” page for links to the posts we’ve published, especially “Hollywood producer Nathan Folks says Boston Bombing’s a false flag” and “Boston Bombing: Getting the sheeple used to the police state.”
From the inception of Fellowship of the Minds, our commitment is to the truth and to truth-telling. Therefore, notwithstanding my false-flag fatigue, I present to you “the buzz” out there on the anomalies and oddities about the Charlie Hebdo killings, for your discernment.
1. French President said the Illuminati did the killings
To begin, a day after the Hebdo massacre, France’s socialist president François Hollande made this curious statement on national TV (0:45 mark in the video below):
“Ceux qui ont commis ces actes: ces terroristes, ces illuminés, ces fanatiques, n’ont rien à voir avec la religion musulmane”
Translated into English, what Hollande said was:
“Those who have committed these actions: these terrorists, these illuminated, these fanatics, have nothing to do with the Muslim religion.”
Note that the French word for the Latin word illuminati is illuminated. (Source: Google Translate)
4 days later on Jan. 13, 2015, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls seemed to clarify what Hollande had meant when he told members of the National Assembly: “France is at war with terrorism, jihadism and radical Islamism. France is not at war with a religion. France is not at war with Islam and Muslims.”
Still, one has to wonder why President Hollande included the Illuminati among those he holds responsible for the Charlie Hebdo massacre.
2. Eyewitness video of gunman shooting policeman – no blood
Then there is the eyewitness video uploaded onto YouTube by The New York Times, showing two gunmen in a shootout with the police on a street several blocks from Charlie Hebdo. According to the media, including The Washington Post and The Guardian, a police officer named Ahmed Merabet, a Muslim who shared Algerian heritage with his killers, was shot dead by the terrorists who ignored Merabet’s plea for mercy as he lay wounded on the ground.
At the 0:13 mark in the video below, Merabet fell to the ground, writhing. The two gunmen ran toward the fallen police officer, followed by a black screen. At the 1:00 mark, the two gunmen got into a car and left.
What’s fascinating is that since I first watched the video 5 days ago, the video’s been edited. The original video showed one of the gunmen pointing his AK-47 automatic rifle to the policeman’s head and shooting him point-blank. The original video also shows there was no exploding head; no blood. All that is now edited out, replaced with a brief black-out at the 0:20 mark.
The original unedited video continues to be removed and censored on YouTube and other platforms. But as Activist Post points out, countless videos of John F Kennedy’s head exploding from a long-distance shot remain on these websites.
Here are screenshots I took from the video below of what was edited out, and of a close-up of the shooting which shows the bullet didn’t hit the cop in his head as the media claim, nor is there any blood.
3. British Reporter’s Freudian Slip
In the video below, reporting on the terrorists’ shootout with police, a reporter for the UK’s Sky News pointed to a big blood stain on the street pavement where officer Ahmed Merabet was gunned down, and said (1:10 mark):
“You can see the blood on the ground, which has been put there to…” The reporter then catches himself and clarifies, “because of the blood that was shed on this spot yesterday.”
4. suicide of Police Commissioner investigating the Hebdo killings
On the night of Jan. 8, 2015, a day after the Hebdo massacre, 45-year-old French police commissioner Helric Fredou, who had been investigating the shootings, allegedly committed suicide.
Sputnik News reports that according to local media France 3, Fredou had suffered from depression and burn out. Shortly before committing suicide, he met with the family of a victim of the Charlie Hebdo attack, then killed himself preparing the report.
Recall that a lead investigator of the Sandy Hook school shooting, 49-year-old CT State Police Western District Commander William Podgorski, also mysteriously died on June 17, 2014, a day after his surgery for a “brief, undisclosed illness.” A friend who had seen Podgorski just a short time before his death, said the state trooper had appeared in perfect health. No further information has been released regarding his sudden death. (Read about other dead, missing, and disappeared Sandy Hook witnesses here.)
Is there an innocent explanation for the above points 1-4? You decide.
You should know that politicians here in the United States are already exploiting the Charlie Hebdo massacre.
On January 7, 2015, the day of the Hebdo shootings, Republican senators said that given the Paris shootings, now is not the time to reform the NSA that has been and continues to conduct mass surveillance of every American’s phonecalls, emails, faxes, and credit transactions. See:
- NSA whistleblowers: Govt is spying on every single American
- Big Brother’s secret NSA Data Center in Utah
- NSA spies on top civilian-military officials, incl. Obama, for blackmail?