Instant karma for statue vandal and police-car arsonist

In the midst of all the #BLM and Antifa destruction and mayhem, a vandal intent on defacing a public statue (in London?) and a man who sets a police car on fire learn the hard lesson:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

GRIZZ
GRIZZ

Daaaaamn.

5 days ago
Reply to  GRIZZ

Talk about ‘trial by fire’.

JayJay
JayJay
6 days ago

That video is hard to watch; I wouldn’t wish that on any living soul.
But, it needs to become viral for these ‘children’ of the dark side to understand…actions have consequences.

MarkyMark
MarkyMark
Reply to  JayJay

JJ, We need to stop having compassion on our enemies. You realize that they want to kill us, right? You realize that, at best, they want to stick us all in gulags, don’t you? ICYMI, we’re in a WAR! It’s either them or us; it’s that simple. We need to think of ourselves and our leftist enemies as soldiers in a war. When you’re a soldier in a war, you cannot think of your enemy as a fellow human being with loved ones; he’s trying to KILL YOU! So, it’s either you or him. What’s it going to be? I’ll… Read more »

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
5 days ago
Reply to  JayJay

I’d rather morons like that NOT see the video. The might be stupid but some might see it and Learn not to make the same mistake. The British refer to this as ‘Death by Misadventure.

thadramm
thadramm
6 days ago

If I’m not mistaken, the first video is from St. Louis…

May God forgive and bless the terrorist who destroyed that police car and himself

MarkyMark
MarkyMark
Reply to  thadramm

No, may he suffer in Hell! He’s an enemy of us and our nation. We need to eliminate these lefty scum, or they’re going to eliminate us. It’s that simple.

Brian Heinz
Brian Heinz
3 days ago
Reply to  MarkyMark

Marky are you a Christian? If so you need to go back to the word and read for your thinking is off as a Christian. If not then I understand but Please even God himself weeps for those in Hell.

6 days ago

“What I did over Summer break.”
Moroons… the 1st will have a backache to remember his stupidity for the rest of his life. The second just experienced the end of his.

MarkyMark
MarkyMark
6 days ago

I’m not sorry at all. Maybe if more of these thugs and cretins suffered instant karma like this, they’d learn to-gasp-RESPECT others and their property!

MarkyMark
MarkyMark
6 days ago

Folks, Here’s what Vox Day had to say concerning Stefan Molyneux’ deplatforming from YouTube yesterday. I think it encapsulates the spirit of the times, along with my views about the current zeitgeist. <b>I very much like Stefan. I admire him. He’s a smart man. He’s a good man. He has good intentions and a good heart. But he simply does not understand the times. The time for conversation is over. While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war. This is not a time for peaceful, rational or philosophical solutions, it is, rather, a time to… Read more »

Lana
Lana
Reply to  MarkyMark

I didn’t hear about Stefan. That is so sad. Not all of us have the same roll to play. Stefan is obviously an educator and has been using the skills he has in the best way he knows how to help the cause. I have seen him go through his own evolution too.He has already changed his positions and become more outspoken on racial issues that he was in the beginning. I try to remind myself that it is the Bankers and their minions that want this war and are orchestrating it from the top to divert from their final… Read more »

MarkyMark
MarkyMark
Reply to  Lana

You said it: they CHOSE evil! Let them suffer the consequences…

6 days ago

In BOTH situations I’m sure it crossed through their minds that “This is TRUMP’S fault!!!” They,as a group,REALLY need to work on their critical thinking and LOGIC. And yes,Karma figures in heavily,too.

exile
exile
6 days ago

Excuse me if I sound cruel and heartless, but that arsonist was one stupid idiot. After he accidentally set himself on fire, he didn’t even have the sense to roll around on the ground.

comment image

5 days ago

And hey, don’t douse yourself with gasoline while attempting to commit arson against a defenseless police car… and then set yourself on fire. But if you do, be sure to get caught on security cam so you can at least entertain us!

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
1 day ago

7. Don’t set cop cars on fire.

Joseph Magil
Joseph Magil
6 days ago

Heroes of the revolution!

6 days ago

The human torch is also known as a screaming alpha!

Tim Shey
6 days ago

Psalm 34: 21: “Evil shall slay the wicked.”

Calgirl
Calgirl
6 days ago

All actions are purposeful….as we can aver to by these video clips…..but…the end of that sentence is…..and all reactions can be expected, but not predicted with certainty. These two unfortunates have earned my weekly Darwin Award.

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
5 days ago
Reply to  Calgirl

Not to be picky but the first guy only gets an honorable mention. He was apparently only injured giving him yet one more chance at receiving the true honor. I’m rooting for him!

Last edited 5 days ago by YouKnowWho
Calgirl
Calgirl
5 days ago
Reply to  YouKnowWho

Well I don’t know YOUKNOW….broken femurs or backs or ankles are powerful motivators to reform.

5 days ago
Reply to  Calgirl

Here’s another contestant —

Calgirl
Calgirl
5 days ago

LOVED this Darwin contestant Cogito…thanks! I totally admire the sensibilities of the two women (one w/infant) who picked up and exited….with locked door behind them….cool cucumbers they were!

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
5 days ago

It might be bad karma for me to be glad he got a preview of eternity. Poor devil.

5 days ago

“Whoever digs a pit will fall into it; if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.” – Proverbs 26:27

Last edited 5 days ago by TrailDust
5 days ago

WOW. The second one….I wonder if “stop, drop and roll” would have even helped that guy? I guess he didn’t know the difference between flammable and explosive.

Calgirl
Calgirl
5 days ago
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

I think he played with fire and lost.

4 days ago
Reply to  Calgirl

Definitely didn’t finish in the lead! Wow. He sure learned the hard way.

Debbie Taylor
Debbie Taylor
4 days ago

Horrible ending for the arsonist. hard to watch. I guess if you are in flames you forget how to put yourself out. Drop and Roll

Captain America
Captain America
2 days ago

Oh my! Someone get that poor man a cup of water!
I can’t believe how long it took for him to drop. Must have been on meth or pcp.

Last edited 2 days ago by Captain America
1 day ago

Some people are just stupid, or panic and can’t think. Happens a lot, there was a video of some guy who was mad at a car dealership, so he threw gasoline on the counters and lit a match, then you see a fireball running through the store.