1½ months after she said she would take executive action on gun control if elected president, Kamala Harris said it again.
On July 1, 2019, Kamala Harris tweeted that “when” — not if — “elected president,” if Congress fails to pass a gun control bill, she will use an executive order (“take executive action”) to impose gun control on Americans.
On the same day, Harris also hyperventilated that President Trump is “the greatest threat” to U.S. national security.
Harris’ gun-control tweet elicited these responses:
@natepedersen23: “Thanks for letting me know. If you get elected I’ll make sure to buy multiple guns before then. Lol”
@Geopilot: “you can’t negate the Constitution with an executive order.”
@marblesflower: “If you get the nomination, I will vote for Trump and the Republican ticket straight down to make sure you never have that opportunity.”
@frozennOOb: “Everyone should be scared of a tyrant promising to violate her oath before she even runs for the official spot. She is promising a 2nd Civil War.”
@Manning4USCong: “So in other words if elected president and if Congress doesn’t do what you want you’re going to act like a tyrant and give yourself powers you don’t have and sign an unconstitutional executive order. Remind me who’s the threat to our republic again.”
@stclairashley: “If you actually cared about children being murdered, you’d defund Planned Parenthood which has taken the lives of more children than guns ever have.”
- Gun-control Hypocrite: Sen. Kamala Harris protected by armed police
- Rising-star Democrat senator Kamala Harris ‘jokes’ about killing President Trump
- Kamala Harris says she needed psychotherapy because of President Trump
- Confirmed: 2020 presidential candidate Kamala Harris slept her way into government
- Kamala Harris has $100 BILLION plan for tackling black homeownership, racial wealth gap
- Pro-reparations Kamala Harris’ ancestor was a slave-owner
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!