The hypocrisy of so-called environmentalist elites is limitless.
In January 2019, international financial and political elites took some 1,500 fuel-guzzling, CO2-spewing private jets to Davos, Switzerland for the annual World Economic Forum on climate change being the greatest threat to the global economy. Davos, a small town in the Swiss Alps, is an easy taxi ride from a host of commercial airports.
The hypocrites did it again, for the just concluded 3-day Google Summer Camp on climate change at the posh, 5-star Verdura Resort on the Sicilian coast in Sciacca, Italy, where rooms start at $903 a night.
- Hollyweirdo Leonardo DiCaprio, with a net worth of $260 million, who has his own climate change foundation, but travels in private jets and yachts.
- Barry Diller, billionaire media mogul, and his fashion designer wife, Diane Von Furstenberg — both huge Hillary Clinton supporters.
- David Geffen, billionaire Hollywood producer, leader of Hollywood’s Gay Mafia and seemingly-untouchable pedophile.
- Prince Harry, of the devil’s horns hand-sign, who flew to the
- Graeme Hart, billionaire businessman and the richest person in New Zealand
- Katy Perry, the satanist pop-singer; net worth $330 million.
- Barack Obama.
- Eric Schmidt, billionaire former CEO and executive chairman of Google.
- Udo J. Vetter, billionaire German pharmaceutical titan.
The hypocrites arrived by private jets and yachts.
Among the yachts moored off the beach at Verdura Resort were Diller and Von Furstenberg’s $70 million EOS, Geffen’s $400 million super-yacht Rising Sun, Hart’s $275 million super-yacht Ulysees, Google co-founder Eric Schmidt’s $150 million super-yacht Infinity and its support vessel Intrepid, and Vetter’s Aquarius.
According to Italian press reports, the attendees arrived in 114 private jets.
Page Six reports that the New York Post “crunched the numbers and found that 114 flights from Los Angeles to Palermo, Italy, where guests landed, would spew an estimated 100,000 kilograms [220.46 lbs.] of CO2 into the air.”
Other attendees of the
- Hollyweirdo actors Orlando Bloom, George Clooney, Sacha Baron Cohen, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Woody Harrelson, Matthew McConaughey, Lars Ulrich; talent manager Guy Oseary.
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- Christine Lagarde, President of the European Central Bank
- Super-model Naomi Campbell
- Pop singers Bono, Nick Jonas and wife Priyanka Chopra, John Legend, Chris Martin, Harry Styles.
- UK fashion designer Stella McCartney.
- CBS morning talk show’s Gayle King.
- Google’s VP of engineering Benjamin Treynor Sloss with his wife Christine.
- Italian restaurateur Massimo Bottura
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!