Tue, 07 Aug 2018 11:30:11 +0000
Last Thursday, August 2nd, Americans witnessed history. Wait: Only those Americans watching Fox News.
At that time, Vice President Mike Pence was in Hawaii to lead the Honorable Carry Ceremony to welcome home the potential remains of US soldiers from the Korean War.
We watched it live on Fox News.
We didn’t see it live on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC nor CBS. Gee, I wonder why? Probably because this was a most historic event that would reflect well on President Trump.
How many presidents before President Trump have secured the remains of US soldiers from the “Forgotten War?”
How many #cablenews outlets broadcast this historic event live? Only ONE.
Out of the three main cable news networks, only Fox News carried Pence’s address at the ceremony live. CNN and MSNBC, however, reported on the event over the course of their Wednesday night coverage.
Par for the course with #FakeNews.
- Why no one trusts #FakeNews: NBC News says Trump’s North Korean policy could trigger famine
- #FakeNews: CNN’s Jim Acosta blames President Trump, Fox News for “vicious” attacks in Florida
- #FakeNews: Media hacks have complete meltdown over Trump/Putin meeting
- Why we call them #FakeNews: ABC’s Brian Ross leaving network after false Trump report
- Brian Williams is now concerned with “Fake News”
- Why no one trusts the media: New York Times gives reporter “reassignment” after claims she dated sources
- Fake News: CNN Becky Anderson stages fake Muslim ‘peace protest’ in London
- Rep. Devin Nunes: NYT reporters are paid to write fake news by Democrat Super PACs
- Why we call them Fake News: MSNBC and CBS fail to report jury ruling on Kate Steinle’s killer
- Fake news CNN unlawfully threatens maker of Trump wrestling GIF; Alt-Media vows revenge
- CNN producer admits Trump-Russia story is ‘bullshit’ fake news
- Trump ‘fake news’ dossier’s creator, British spook Chris Steele, fears for his life
- CNN Fake News: U.S. intelligence memo says Russia has ‘compromising’ information on Trump
- Fake News: Washington Post’s CIA report that Russia intervened in elections to help Trump
- Hillary Clinton, pathological liar, blames election loss on ‘fake news’
- Fake News: Newsweek didn’t write or read fake ‘Hillary won’ cover story
- This is rich: Clinton News Network warns us about “fake news”