Sun, 22 Jul 2018 11:24:11 +0000
Woe to the shepherds
who mislead and scatter the flock of my pasture,
says the LORD.
Therefore, thus says the LORD . . .
against the shepherds who shepherd my people:
You have scattered my sheep and driven them away.
You have not cared for them,
but I will take care to punish your evil deeds.
So they went off in the boat by themselves to a deserted place.
People saw them leaving and many came to know about it.
They hastened there on foot from all the towns
and arrived at the place before them.
When he disembarked and saw the vast crowd,
his heart was moved with pity for them,
for they were like sheep without a shepherd;
and he began to teach them many things.
For all of us who have been hurt, betrayed, and misled by false shepherds, turn to our Lord, Jesus.
He is our refuge.
He will never betray our trust.
He never misleads us with false teachings.
And He will never, ever hurt us.
I myself will gather the remnant of my flock
from all the lands to which I have driven them
and bring them back to their meadow;
there they shall increase and multiply.
For false shepherds, see:
- Religious clergy are among the most psychopathic of occupations
- The Failure of our Pulpits
- Presbyterian priest blesses PP abortion clinic
- United Methodist pastor ‘blesses’ Cleveland abortion clinics
- Methodist minister said caring about aborted babies is idolatry
- New Orleans Presbyterian Church holds rally to celebrate abortion
- Kansas Episcopal Church celebrates 42 years of abortion with fundraiser for Planned Parenthood
- Sickening: Religious leaders ‘bless’ D.C. Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood’s Clergy Advisory Board says the abortion mill ‘is doing God’s work‘
- Episcopal Church goes homo
- Lesbian Episcopal priest calls abortion ‘a blessing’
- Anglican minister: Christians should pray that Prince George is homosexual
- Christian leaders trash President Trump and his supporters
- 98% of Catholic Relief Services’ contributions go to pro-abort politicians
- Franciscan Order worldwide in grave financial distress due to corruption
- Calif. Catholic diocese publishes homily by priest advocating for homosexuality and gay marriage
- U.S. bishops oppose federal enforcement of immigration laws
- Catholic Archbishop Robert Carlson said he’s not sure it’s a crime for priest to have sex with a child
- Pope Francis’ Vatican: a cesspool of pedophiles and homosexuals
- The Francis Effect: Sharp drop in U.S. church attendance
- Francis: The pope who refuses to genuflect at the consecration
- ‘Pope’ Francis joked about Christ’s crucifixion
- Pope Francis is ashamed of the Cross, knows better than the Gospels
May the peace and love of Jesus Christ our Lord be with you,