Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:53:19 +0000
In Gallup’s most recent poll on what Americans see as the most important problem facing the nation, Russia doesn’t even show up as a problem, not just for Republicans, but also for Democrats.
That’s how phony the hue-and-cry about Trump and Putin by Demonrats and their media accomplices is.
Even Democrats don’t care.
Gallup Poll reports, July 18, 2018, that immigration was identified as the top problem by all Americans, Republicans, Independents, as well as Democrats:
- 22% of all Americans, up from 14% in June: 22% is the highest percentage naming that issue in Gallup’s history of asking the “most important problem” question.
- 35% of Republicans, up from 21% in June.
- 17% of independents.
- 18% of Democrats.
Americans, of whatever political party, have good reason to think illegal “immigration” as the number one problem of this country. See:
- Illegal alien decapitates 13 y.o. autistic girl
- Sanctuary California: Illegal alien who attacked wife with chainsaw was previously deported 11 times
- Sanctuary California: Illegal alien identified as San Francisco’s “ride-share rapist
- Illegal alien who killed FBI agent and fire marshal while driving in an “imprudent” manner receives just a $280 fine
- Illegal aliens wanted for gang rape of two teens girls in Ohio
- Illegal alien started Colorado wildfire, will be turned over to ICE
- Previously deported child molester charged with assaulting boy in New York
- Proof that MSM news on Trump’s ‘family separation’ is political propaganda