Mon, 01 Jan 2018 13:57:52 +0000
Eight years ago, on December 14, 2009, at the UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, Al Gore predicted that the North Pole would be completely ice-free by now:
(2:14 mark) “There is a 75% chance that the entire North Polar ice cap during . . . some of the summer months could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years.”
That was FAKE NEWS!
As you can see in the graph below, the North Pole is in no danger of completely melting. In fact, as measured by Greenland Ice Core’s interglacial temperatures, the Earth actually is in a cooling period, compared to severe warming periods in the past, most recent period being the warming during the Middle Ages.
The graph below shows that global surface temperature actually had been cooling since 2001, and began a warming uptick after 2014:
Al Gore is only one of climate-change doomsday-sayers who, like him, are proven to be wrong, again and again. But that doesn’t stop them from continuing their alarmist predictions — and getting wealthy while so doing.
- Why President Trump got U.S. out of bad-for-America Paris Climate Accord
- Proposed UN Tribunal of Climate Justice threatens U.S. sovereignty, while Antarctica ice is increasing, not melting
- Third World countries want more than $10oB a year as ‘climate change’ reparations
- Democratic Party platform to call for prosecution of climate change deniers
- Thought Crime: 17 Democratic attorney generals go after climate-change deniers
- 20 professors & scientists sign letter asking Obama to prosecute climate-change skeptics
- Calif. Gov. Jerry Brown threatens to put climate-change protesters ‘in the ground’
- Gov. Moonbeam: “World needs brainwashing on climate change”
- Bill Gates says only socialism can save world from climate change
- Portland public schools ban books doubting climate change
H/t FOTM‘s MomOfIV