Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:40:33 +0000
The FBI publication of January 31, 2007, (U) Symbols and Logos Used by Pedophiles to Identify Sexual Preferences, states:
“Pedophiles…are using various types of identification logos or symbols to recognize one another and distinguish their sexual preferences…. These symbols have been etched into rings and formed into pendants, and have also been found imprinted on coins.”
These are the symbols for “boy lover” pedophiles, according to the FBI:
Furthermore, the FBI’s Symbols and Logos states:
“Pedophilia symbols on jewelry, coins, Web sites and other effects are indicative of advertisement methods used by child sexual predators to promote their cause.… Identical or similar jewelry and symbols as described in this intelligence bulletin should raise suspicion of possible pedophilia activity when found during searches.”
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), 67, to whom United Airlines gave attorney Jean-Marie Simon’s first-class seat on a recent Houston to D.C. flight, has a ring with the exact “Boy Lover” symbol.
Elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1995, Sheila Jackson Lee’s net worth was below the House median until 2007 when it began to increase and surpassed the House median net worth by 2009, the year when she was photographed wearing the “boy lover” pedophile ring.
In 2013 her net worth dramatically shot up, to $3.5 million by 2015. In contrast, the median net worth of all members of the House of Representatives has remained stable, at around $800,000.
H/t FOTM’s MomOfIV and Voat
For more pedophile symbols and code-words, see:
- Pizzagate: The Podesta ‘pizza’ emails
- Obama: ‘ketchup is acceptable on hotdogs until age 8’
- Obama spent $65,000 to fly ‘pizzas’ & ‘hotdogs’ from Chicago
- The man behind the $20M impeach Trump campaign and his strange ‘walnut sauce’ email
- Miley Cyrus and Pizzagate
- Jon Stewart: ‘pizza doesn’t need cleavage to be sexy’
- Hillary Clinton loyalist invokes Pizzagate in tweet on Mike Flynn’s resignation
- Pizzagate and Totino’s curious pizza-baby
- NSA tweet: Pizzagate is real