Thu, 01 Jun 2017 19:49:04 +0000
Daniela Santanchè, 56, is an Italian politician and entrepreneur. From 2010 to 2011, she was undersecretary to the Minister of Platform Accomplishment in Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s cabinet.
On May 31, 2017, Santanchè was attacked, live on air, with rocks by an African “migrant” at Rome’s train station.
Earlier this month, there was another live-on-air assault by African refugees against a Matrix TV crew.
The video below shows Matrix reporter Francesca Parisella speaking to Matrix news anchor Nicola Porro about refugees from Africa who were sleeping in Rome’s central train terminal, en route to Milan in northern Italy, so they could reach other European countries.
Less than a minute into her on-camera report, Parisella and her cameraman were attacked from behind by a group of refugees not seen on camera. Parisella screamed “We’ve been assaulted,” as the camera dropped.
According to a July 2016 study by Pew Research Center, as Europe becomes increasingly diverse, fewer Europeans regard diversity favorably.
Across the 10 EU nations surveyed, the median share of immigrants in the population is 12.2%. However, the proportion of immigrants in individual countries ranges from as high as 18.3% in Sweden to as low as 1.6% in Poland. The share of immigrants is rising in some countries, mostly due to the large number of asylum seekers entering Europe in the past year. In Sweden and Hungary, for example, the portion of the population that is foreign born grew by 1.5% and 1.3% respectively between 2015 and 2016.
When asked whether having an increasing number of people of many different races, ethnic groups and nationalities in their society makes their country a better place to live, a worse place to live or doesn’t make much difference either way, in no nation does a majority say increasing diversity is a positive for their country. At most, roughly a third in Sweden (36%), the UK (33%) and Spain (31%) describe growing racial, ethnic and national diversity in favorable terms.
- Is Italy still Italy if the inhabitants are black Muslim migrants from Africa?
- Germany confiscates private homes for ‘migrants’
- German judge uses multiculturalism to acquit Muslim Turk of violent rape
- No age discrimination: Muslim ‘migrants’ rape elderly German women, 90 and 79
- Boyfriend forced to watch as refugee rapes his girlfriend during camping trip in Germany
- Merkel: Migrants and Germans can learn from each other
- Europe on verge of civil war, as Muslim ‘migrants’ live rent-free & Swedes are asked to give up their country homes
- Europe’s ‘refugee’ crisis and the Kalergi plan for white genocide