Tue, 30 May 2017 12:42:22 +0000
Joe Biggs is a US Army Retired Staff Sergeant who was a reporter for InfoWars, but is now a Texas-based independent journalist and a contributor to the blog BAM (Borderland Alternative Media).
Biggs was given by an FBI source a fascinating FBI memo that, though heavily redacted, strongly suggests Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich indeed was the whistleblower who provided thousands of damaging DNC emails to WikiLeaks, among which are emails showing the DNC deliberately undermined Bernie Sanders’ campaign to favor Hillary Clinton. See:
- Hacked emails show Democratic National Committee to be corrupt arm of Hillary
- Hey, Bernie supporters! This is what new DNC chair Donna Brazile thinks of your man
- Bernie Sanders threatened with loss of Senate committee position if he didn’t endorse Hillary
- Democratic National Convention calls SWAT team on Bernie delegates
- Democrats are also chanting ‘Lock her up!’
Biggs writes in his BAM post of May 26, 2017:
If the Seth Rich murder was just an armed robbery why was the FBI looking into it? why is the mainstream media so hell-bent on shutting this story down? Why is Sean Hannity being silenced for even covering the murder of Rich? There are many unanswered questions but hopefully this FBI memo can be the first step into uncovering the truth behind the murder of Seth Rich.
In a heavily redacted memo, released to me by a source within the FBI, we see Seth Rich’s name. The Email states that [Rich’s] laptop contained DNC and Wikileaks information.
At the bottom right [of the FBI memo] it has code that can be used to look up the official FBI memo SCRDC-408
What that code means is name of person being looked into. “SCR” Seth Conrad Rich. Location “DC” with “408” documents. Any FBI Memo, if it’s a target of an investigation will show a code that can be used by journalists to request a FOIA. So FOIA experts can use that code and obtain a less redacted version.
Below is the redacted classified FBI memo (I supplied the red underlining). Note the following:
- The memo was dated July 15, 2016, five days after Seth Rich was shot on Sunday morning at about 4:19 am in the residential Columbia Heights area of Washington, DC.
- The memo made mention of “DC police” gaining “custody” of Seth Rich’s laptop computer (“scr laptop”).
- The memo said “data obtained” from the laptop included “detailed DNC” “emails”.
- The memo made mention of “Wikileaks”.
Judicial Watch has taken up the Seth Rich case and should, referring to the code “SCRDC-408”, make a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request to the FBI for the unredacted memo.
- Arkancide: Seth Rich was murdered for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: murdered DNC staffer was source of leaked DNC emails
- Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was alive and conscious when found by police
- ER surgeon at Seth Rich’s hospital says his wounds were not fatal
- Proof that manager of bar where Seth Rich was last seen alive visited White House 4 days earlier
- Newt Gingrich calls murder of Seth Rich an assassination
- CNN attacks GOP Congressman for calling for a federal investigation of Seth Rich’s murder