Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:45:29 +0000
The Baphomet is a humanoid goat figure first drawn and popularized in 1854 by occultist Eliphas Lévi.
In his book, Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie (Dogmas and Rituals of High Magic), Lévi included an image he had drawn which he described as Baphomet and “The Sabbatic Goat” or “The Goat of Mendes” — a winged humanoid goat with horns, breasts, and a stylized penis intertwined by serpents. (See “The Devil is transgender“)
Since then, Lévi’s Baphomet has become a symbol for the Devil:
- It is the source of the image of the Devil in the Rider-Waite Tarot cards.
- The Sigil of Baphomet — a goat’s head in an upside-down pentagram — is the official symbol of the Church of Satan, and continues to be used among Satanists. [Source: Wikipedia]
Kendall Jenner, 21, a fashion model and reality TV “personality,” is the daughter of “transgender” Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner, the matriach of the trashy Kardashian clan.
Can you spot the Baphomet on this long white dress (see below) Kendall wore to the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards? [source: Pinterest]
Can’t see the Baphomet? Here’s a close-up:
Kendall even had the Baphomet painted or tattooed on her middle finger, while wearing some grey outfit with a design of a huge Baphomet skull. Below is a photo she posted to Instagram [source: Prison Planet]:
- Satanism as a new political movement in America
- Pop Culture Satanists
- Footage of Angelina Jolie describing her satanic initiation into the Illuminati
- Madonna’s Super Bowl Satanism
- MTV’s Satanic Video