Tue, 14 Mar 2017 23:24:33 +0000
Early this morning, WikiLeaks‘ founder Julian Assange sent two alarming tweets:
One, that Hillary Clinton is “quietly pushing” for VP Mike Pence to take over the Trump administration because, unlike President Trump, “Pence is predictable” and therefore “defeatable”.
Two, that two officials in the U.S. intelligence community (IC) who are close to Pence said “they are planning on a Pence takeover”.
Here are screenshot of the two tweets:
The tweets are alarming, to say the least.
A Pence takeover would mean one of four scenarios:
- President Trump voluntarily steps down.
- President Trump is impeached.
- President Trump is overthrown in a coup.
- President Trump is assassinated.
About 6 hours after Assange’s first tweet, in a tweet, CNN quotes VP Pence that Assange’s assertion about a “Pence takeover” of the White House is “absurd” and “frankly offensive”:
By this time, Assange probably realized that people may have interpreted his first tweet as implying a Trump assassination. So he sent out another tweet that Hillary Clinton and the two intelligence officials had meant impeachment:
Notwithstanding Assange’s reassurance, there have been so many death threats (see below) made against President Trump, the matter certainly is not out of the realm of possibility or probability. See:
- Former AG Loretta Lynch and Senate Democrats call for subverting President Trump with marches, blood, and death
- Rapper Snoop Dog assassinates President Trump in music video
- Magnatone CEO Tells People ‘Rest Easy,’ Predicts Trump Assassination Within 100 Days
- NY mag writer Jonathan Chait defends his offer for a $100M bounty on President Trump ‘dead or alive’
- Neo-con Bill Kristol openly supports a deep-state coup: What this means for Trump’s presidency
- Swedish government official calls for assassinating President Trump
I have seen rumors of assassination, but have refrained posting those rumors because of what they are — rumors. But of late, my “spider sense” is astir: there is something ominous in the air . . . .
It doesn’t help that tomorrow, March 15, is the infamous Ides of March when Julius Caesar was assassinated. The Left are calling on their demonic hordes to mail attack postcards to President Trump; our side has a counter Operation Postcard campaign, wherein we are sending President Trump postcards of thanks and support. Click here for President Trump’s address and a template for your postcard.
Tomorrow, March 15, is also when America’s debt ceiling, once again, is reached.
Debt ceiling refers to a legislative limit on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the US Treasury, thus limiting how much money the federal government may borrow. Tomorrow, when the debt ceiling is reached but Congress does not increase the debt limit, Treasury will need to resort to “extraordinary measures” to temporarily finance government expenditures and obligations until a resolution can be reached. If a legislative impasse continues, the Treasury will default — which has never happened. A protracted default could trigger a variety of economic problems including a financial crisis, and a decline in output that would put the country into an economic recession.
Please pray for President Trump.
Please pray for America.
And don’t forget to mail your postcard of support tomorrow!
H/t Will Shanley