Sat, 04 Mar 2017 15:48:13 +0000
Of late, there has been a rash of seemingly anti-Semitic incidents. Threats were made to Jewish community centers and schools. A Jewish cemetery in St. Louis was vandalized; another Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia had about 100 headstones toppled.
Notwithstanding President Trump’s condemnation of the threats and vandalism and despite the lack of any evidence of culpability on the part of Trump supporters, he is accused of being at least indirectly responsible for the surge in anti-Jewish sentiment because Trump’s alleged “polarizing rhetoric” allegedly “emboldens” anti-Semitic white-supremacist groups.
Now we have solid evidence that an anti-Trump, anti-white black racist, Bernie Sanders voter is the individual who made bomb threats against Jewish organizations across America.
Reuters reports that on March 3, 2017, disgraced former journalist Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis for making a wave of bomb threats to Jewish organizations, the first case to emerge from a federal investigation into a surge of threats against Jewish Community Centers (JCCs) and schools that has rattled American Jews. The hoax threats against JCCs have stoked fears of a resurgence in anti-Semitism and forced the evacuation of many centers, including some with day care for young children.
In a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Manhattan, authorities accused Thompson of making at least eight threats, mostly by email, against Jewish organizations, including a Jewish museum in New York and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). Thompson made the threats pretending to be an ex-girlfriend, whom he calls “nasty racist white girl” in his tweets, in retaliation for breaking up with him. In other words, Thompson made those “anti-Semitic” threats to make the ex-girlfriend look bad.
Federal prosecutors described a vicious, months-long harassment campaign in which Thompson allegedly used fake email accounts to accuse his former girlfriend of possessing child pornography, driving drunk and, finally, making bomb threats targeting Jewish groups.
Thompson was a reporter for the news website Intercept, until he was fired last year for allegedly inventing sources and quotes.
Thompson made an initial appearance on Friday in U.S. court in St. Louis on one count of cyber stalking, where a judge ordered that he remain in federal custody. He is likely to be extradited to New York to face prosecution.
Authorities are still investigating the JCC threats as well as the desecration of headstones at Jewish cemeteries in Philadelphia, St. Louis and Rochester, New York. St. Louis police will question Thompson about the graveyard vandalism.
Juan Thompson’s tweets @JuanMThompson show him to be an individual who is profoundly alienated from America. Thompson is an anti-white racist, anti-Trump, anti-police, anti-capitalist, in favor of abuse of food-stamps welfare, anti-Hillary Clinton, and a Bernie Sanders voter. Below are some of his tweets:
- “The white media is repulsive” – Feb. 27
- “The #Oscars are fucking and toying with black ppl like America has done for centuries. White folk are trash” – Feb. 26
- “God, I want to be Talib when I grow up. He gives absolutely no fucks about these nasty ass racist white folk.” – Feb. 22
- “White folk are trash. Absolute trash. All of you.” – Feb. 18
- “Trump isn’t attending the White Correspondents Dinner, also, b/c he’s a coward who can’t take ppl making fun of him.” – Feb. 25
- On Chicago’s unending violence and homicides: “Make no mistake. Trump is a developer. This is his and the white establishment’s effort to remove black ppl from the southside of Chicago.” – Feb. 23
- “Donald Trump is the perfect example of how dumb, incompetent wealthy white ppl can fail upward.” – Feb. 14
- Retweeted “Fuck all police.” – Feb. 22
- Retweeted “you can’t have capitalism without racism” – malcolm x” – Feb. 21
- “My family was on food stamps and we actually ate steaks and escargot. Surf and turf all the way.” – Feb. 22
- “Fuck you HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton]. You attacked universal healthcare in 16. You’re such a phony ass white woman liberal.” – Feb. 18
Thompson’s tweets also prove that President Trump was right and really quite prescient about at least some of the threats made against Jewish groups.
On February 28, 2017, Trump reportedly said the bomb threats and the destruction of gravestones in Jewish cemeteries may not be acts of anti-Semitism, but “the reverse, to make people, or to make others, look bad.” For that — for suggesting that attacks against Jews may be fake anti-Semitism, i.e., “false flag” or contrived incidents — Trump once again was vilified by the MSM.
It turns out that, at least in the case of the bomb threats made by Juan Thompson, President Trump was right. Pretending to be his ex-girlfriend, Thompson made those threats, not because of anti-Semitism, but because he wanted to make his ex-girlfriend “look bad”.
H/t FOTM‘s MomOfIV and ZeroHedge