Tue, 17 May 2016 15:17:15 +0000
Some of us already know about “bareback” sex, “bug chasers” and nacho parties. But this takes the perversity and depravity to a new level.
Rob Waugh reports for Metro, May 16, 2016, that doctors in Barcelona, Spain, are alerting the world to a new phenomenon — that of “sex roulette” parties among homosexual men.
These parties are “the ultimate in extreme sex” — parties where one person secretly has HIV, and everyone risks getting it because they all engage in “unprotected sex,” i.e., sex without condoms. The “thrill” comes from knowing you might be infected, people who claim to have attended such parties say.
As reported by el Periodico, Dr. Josep Mallolas of Hospital Clinic Barcelona says, “‘There is everything: sex roulette parties, or sex parties you can only attend if you already have HIV.” Some of the parties are also known as “blue” parties because attendees take anti-viral medication to cut the risk of getting or transmitting the virus. Mallolas believes the parties are a sign that people have “lost respect” for HIV.
Last year, a Serbian stripper called Tijana claimed that the parties had originated in Serbia – and were named Serbian sex roulette, after Russian roulette. She said, “People who turn up for the party wear masks, and one of them has HIV. The wealthy organize these sex parties for other rich people. The real kick for these people is apparently the risk that they might be the one having sex with the HIV-infected partner.”
- World Health Organization: HIV ‘exploding’ among homosexual men
- More than half of homo-bisexual men with HIV go untreated
- CDC: Half of homosexual black men will get HIV
- Homosexuals threaten to burn down Christian bakers’ house and sodomize their son
- Studies of identical twins show homosexuality is acquired, not genetic
- Homosexuals are more narcissistic and more prone to pedophilia and murder
- The Gay Mafia and America’s aggressive homosexual agenda