Tue, 10 May 2016 14:20:21 +0000
He’d threatened to commit suicide if his darling Ted Cruz lost the Indiana GOP primary.
He’s reportedly laying off staff of The Blaze.
Not to mention before all this, he was saying over-the-top phantasmagorical things about Cruz being the savior, and claiming to know God’s will, ordering evangelical Christians to vote for Cruz or they’ll go to hell.
Seriously, does anyone know what is wrong with Glenn Beck?
- Alex Jones calls Glenn Beck ‘a prancing demon’ in tearful, apocalyptic rant
- Glenn Beck to evangelical Christians: If you don’t vote for Cruz, you’re not listening to God
- Glenn Beck touts Ted Cruz as fulfillment of Mormon end-days prophecy
- Glenn Beck goes homoerotic weird about Ted Cruz
- Who’s the Stupid One, Glenn Beck? (on Beck calling ‘birthers’ ‘the dumbest’)