Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:27:18 +0000
This information is not new (see, for example, my post of more than 3 years ago, “Hillary Clinton treated Secret Service like servants”), but it sure warrants repeating.
Deroy Murdock reports for the New York Post, Oct. 2, 2015, that a member of the uniformed Secret Service once made the mistake of greeting Hillary Clinton, “Good morning, ma’am.”
“F— off,” she replied.
That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of First Family Detail, a book on the Secret Service charged with protecting America’s presidents and their families. Kessler was an investigative reporter with the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and is the author of 19 other books.
In First Family Detail, Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties, but Hillary is exposed as an epically abusive Arctic monster.
Kessler explains, “When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously. As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident. Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”
Here’s more on Hillary from First Family Detail:
- Former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls: “Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military. She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”
- Another former agent remembers: “Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House. She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”
- Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.”
- Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”
- Yet another Secret Service agent notes: “We spent years with her. She never said thank you.”
- Former FBI agent Coy Copeland says that within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another. In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”
- One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”
- Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef, said that Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion. “She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb. He was a basket case.”
- White House usher Christopher B. Emery made the mistake of returning former first lady Barbara Bush’s phone call asking for computer troubleshooting. For that, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.
- While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”
“[Secret Service] agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment. In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service. No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”
If this is said about a Republican first lady or presidential candidate, it would be all over the New York Times, Washington Post, and network TV news.
See also “The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton”.
Hillary’s arrogance is infectious. See “Hillary’s ‘arrogant’ aide Huma Abedin – tried to force her way past Secret Service agents without ID and expected them to carry her luggage”.