Fri, 07 Aug 2015 17:17:43 +0000
In the 5th Planned Parenthood (PP) sting video, taken on April 9, 2015, released by the valiant Center for Medical Progress, the video beings with PP’s CEO Cecile Richards claiming that PP does not profit from the sale of aborted babies’ body parts and organs, and that whatever money PP received was just to “recoup costs.”
That’s a lie.
Richards’ claim is refuted by Abby Johnson, a former clinic director of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast. In her Congressional testimony, Johnson said that at the PP clinic she had worked in, one “fetal tissue specimen” sold for $100. and the per day sales were as much as $5,000 or $120,000 per month, which is most “certainly not recouping costs.”
Then the video focuses on Melissa Farrell, the Director of Research of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, who calmly chatted about selling the tissue, parts and organs of aborted little human beings as she forked food into her mouth.
- PP could meet requests for specific and intact organs or tissue, such as livers, neural brain tissue, 14-22 week “fetuses” (22-week-old babies are 5½ months old), and that the abortion doctors can tailor the abortion in such a way as to “make” intact organs, tissue, and even “cadavers” (whole babies) “happen.”
- Babies older than 16 weeks (4 months) are aborted.
- Some abortion doctors conduct their own “research” on aborted babies.
An investigator says Planned Parenthood Abortionhood has sold intact aborted babies to biotech company StemExpress — the same Stem Express, founded by a lesbian in northern California, which has prevailed on the California Superior Court to issue a temporary restraining order blocking the Center for Medical Progress from releasing further undercover video footage taken of three top-level staff of StemExpress.
WARNING: The discussion and images to follow may upset you, but you need to know. How else are we to fight evil if we don’t know the evil that humans do?
Beginning at the 9:34 mark of the video, you’ll see PP demonstrate the excellent “quality” of “fresh”
fetal aborted baby body parts available for sale.
This worker at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast clinic’s laboratory laughed when she said, “We had a really long day and they’re [aborted babies] all mixed up in a bag. Yeah, if I would’ve known 10 minutes ago [that you want to see the quality of fresh fetal body parts] I would have saved something.”
When asked to show an example of fresh “intact” organs available for sale, the clinic staff said they didn’t have any that day, but showed the chopped-up tissue from 20-week twin babies
aborted killed that day, April 9, 2015. Though chopped up, “the organs come out really well!”
Anyone want a limb?
How about an arm or a leg?
A clinic worker (see below) explained that procuring intact organs, parts, and even an entire body is dependent on how dilated the mother is, how “cooperative” and “relaxed” she is during the
“procedure” abortion, and her pain tolerance. She says they get intact eyeballs 95% of the time. Whoopie!
The sale of aborted tiny human beings’ body parts and organs in the Untied [sic] States, ostensibly, is for the purpose of scientific research to advance medical science and the good of humanity.
Please tell me how what we’re doing any better than Chinese making “medicinal” pills and soup out of their aborted babies. The only difference is China, a country that is less economically developed than the U.S., is more primitive about it.
H/t FOTM’s MomOfIV & CSM
- Planned Parenthood’s Clergy Advisory Board says the abortion mill “is doing God’s work”
- Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies
- Second Planned Parenthood sting video: use ‘less crunchy’ abortion method to get intact body parts for sale“
- 3 Republicans ensured defeat of Senate defunding of Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood abortionist sings about Jesus as he kills unborn
- Planned Parenthood says God doesn’t think abortion is wrong
- Planned Parenthood accepts donations earmarked for aborting black babies
- Companies that fund Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby body parts
- Kansas Episcopal Church celebrates 42 years of abortion with fundraiser for Planned Parenthood