Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:18:38 +0000
In recent weeks, unnamed Democrat officials have been leaking insider information about Obama’s troubling psychological state and the disarray in the White House to journalists “Ulsterman” of NewsFlavor and Wayne Madsen.
According to an exclusive-to-subscribers Wayne Madsen Report of November 4, 2010:
“White House staffers have sought out journalists and have arranged to meet them at nearby Starbuck’s cafes to discretely convey to them inside information about the current disarray within the Obama administration. Some staffers have personally born the brunt of Obama’s temper and witnessed his extreme narcissistic behavior. WMR has also learned from White House sources that Obama is taking presciption anxiety medication.”
Madsen claims that, in response, “a troika” has taken over the reins of the White House and imposed “a reign of terror” to stop the leaks and “making decisions without any input from the president”:
“White House leaks about the ineffectiveness of Obama’s presidency are expanding beyond the revelations attributed to a former high-level Obama administration insider and which have been reported by a blogger named ‘Ulsterman.’ Some White House staffers have described a ‘reign of terror’ in the White House over continued leaks and a troika of leadership that is making decisions without any input from the president.”
So who comprises this powerful troika?
They are none other than:
- Michelle Obama: who had said in 2008 when her husband won the Democratic Party primaries that she finally was “proud” of America for the first time in her life;
- White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett: a typical left-wing elitist who espouses radical socialism for us, the “little people,” but herself rakes it in with over half a million dollars in salaries and assorted “compensations.” Jarrett’s reported income in 2009 consisted of:
- $300,000 in salary and $550,000 in deferred compensation from The Habitat Executive Services, Inc. — “a real estate development and management company” in Chicago.
- More than $346,000 “for service on boards of directors that reflect her political ties, and work in Chicago real estate and community development.”
- Michelle’s 73-year-old mother, Marian Robinson, who resides in the White House and who had brought in a friend who’s a Santeria priestess to do voodoo (which is Satanism) in the White House.
God help us!