After being laid off in 2012, I recently returned to work. Not having received a paycheck in two years, I had forgotten how much money the government steals from us. Comparing my gross pay to my net pay is like taking a shot to the solar plexus. I’m astounded that most Americans aren’t upset about the taxes they pay and remain blissfully ignorant of the fact that until 1913, there was no income tax.
I work hard for my money — very hard. Here’s a partial list of where MY money goes, without my consent:
Welfare recipients. About 20% actually deserve to be on welfare. The other 80% would rather stay home, watch television, and take a government check than work.
Food stamp recipients. Again, about 20% really need assistance. The others are stuffing their fat faces with money earned by hard-working Americans.
Subsidizing the so-called “arts.” You know what I’m talking about. The kind of pretentious art that no one wants or is willing to pay money for, but government supports (with my money). Have you been to a modern play lately? How about a modern opera or art gallery? Is modern sculpture your cup of tea? Well, I’m here to tell you, they all stink. Not the classics, but today’s art. Without government money, they would all dry up and blow away. And maybe then the real artists would appear. The purpose of art is to honor God and elevate men and women. What passes for art today, including popular culture, aspires to the exact opposite: dishonoring God and degrading men and women. And it’s our money that pays for it.
Subsidizing multi-million dollar sports stadiums. In case you haven’t noticed, professional football and the Olympics have turned into spectacles of satanic worship, with professional baseball and basketball not far behind. No, I’m not kidding. Our tax dollars fund the expensive, privately owned stadiums, where grown men (and some grown women) pay obscene ticket prices and allow themselves to be both surveilled by drones, as well as searched and fondled by other grown men (and some grown women), for the privilege of watching still other grown men play with a ball. Meanwhile, the billionaire owners laugh all the way to the bank.
Financing Planned Parenthood. This hijacking of our money is perhaps the most evil of all. Everyone involved with Planned Parenthood is going straight to hell, and the government is stealing our money to pay for it. Keep in mind that when the government uses our money to pay for things such as abortion, we become partially responsible. If that appalls you as much as it does me, then take a vow to only support politicians who are 100% pro-life.
Paying for Michelle Obama’s expensive dresses and Hawaiian vacations.
Financing Leftist propaganda disguised as education. The education our children our currently receiving, in which they are being taught by current Common Core curriculum that Abraham Lincoln was a liberal and a Democrat, that the Nazis were justified in much of what they did, that white Americans are racist and either got over their racism by voting for aka Obama, or held to their racism by not voting for him, is all being paid for out of our pockets. You work hard for your money, do you want it being spent teaching children revisionist history?
Paying interest to the Federal Reserve for the money they print and then lend to our country. Most readers of this site know that the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel that has usurped the power to print money (in direct violation of the Constitution). It’s the greatest crime of this and the last century, and the source of almost every problem we face today, yet only one in every ten thousand Americans is aware of this fact, and the ones who don’t know, don’t care.
Paying the bloated salaries and pensions of union contracts.
Financing ludicrous “scientific” studies on such subjects as “Why lesbians are fat.”
Social security and disability. A massive Ponzi scheme some of us may never see. I’ve met at least ten able-bodied Americans in the last year, all fully capable of holding down a job, and every one of them collecting disability or social security.
I’d like to write more, but I can’t. I have to go to work to pay for all the scams listed above.
Feel free to add your own items to this list.