Hillary’s new book “Hard Choices” is selling well on Amazon (wonder how many copies Soros and the DNC bought?). Yet out of 5 stars her book is averaging a 2.5 star rating.
Here’s some of the reviews:
- Five pages in I realized I’d wasted my money. I’d hoped to learn something about HRC that would make me want to vote for her, but her style and super-guarded approach to everything made this a softball pitch at best. Three thumbs down.
- There is a lot of information here that seems to be thrown together in a hurry, rather than carefully composed. It appears evident that this book was written to give the author a platform for a run at president. Supposed factual information is difficult to support if not impossible to verify.
- Seriously, I’d rather blow my own butt-air into my mouth than give this woman one red cent to lie to the American people.
- The hard choice is whether to buy this book or walk in front of a train.
- Zero content about anything except bull crap.
- What was not acceptable was the sense of being tricked by Clinton and the media into buying the book. There is nothing really revealing in the book, except the unabashed display of self-aggrandizement and politicking that Ms. Clinton displays.
- I am passionate about fiction literature, thought I’d give this a try. Couldn’t stay awake for a single page turn.
- The narrative is such that I thought someone was trying to convince me of something rather than that of reading a compelling story. I felt the entire time that she was trying to give reasons for shortcomings.
- The book is only readable if you make a game out of counting the lies, excuses and misrepresentations of events.
Please follow and like us: