Philippe Reines, 47, is a Hillary Clinton loyalist:
- From 2002–2009, he was Senior Advisor & Press Secretary for then Senator Hillary Clinton.
- In 2009, Reines followed Hillary to the State Department as her senior advisor.
- Reines was quickly promoted to the position of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications in 2010.
- In the 2016 presidential election, he stood in for Donald Trump in Hillary’s debate preparations.
Reines is currently a “political consultant” and the managing director of Beacon Global Strategies LLC, a Washington, DC-based strategic advisory firm that claims to specialize in matters of international policy, foreign affairs, national defense, cyber, intelligence, and homeland security.
Yesterday, General Mike Flynn resigned from being President Trump’s national security adviser and apologized for telling then-Vice President-elect Mike Pence an untruth — that Flynn had not discussed the issue of sanctions with Russia’s ambassador to the United States.
Rejoicing at the news of Flynn’s resignation, Philippe Reines sent out this curious tweet, addressed to Flynn and his son:
Less than 1½ hours after Reines sent that tweet, Hillary Clinton chimed in to support her former aide:
Those who are familiar with the Alternative Media immediately know that Philippe Reines’ tweet is a reference to Pizzagate:
- The word “Comets” in the tweet refers to Comet Ping Pong pizzeria, rumored to be a hub of D.C. pedophiles and child sex trafficking.
- The words “pizza obsession” are an allusion to tweets sent by Mike Flynn and his son on Pizzagate.
On November 3, 2016, Mike Flynn sent out a tweet with a link to an article on True Pundit that the New York Police Department had found in the laptop former Congressman Anthony Weiner had shared with his wife Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s closest aide, emails and other content that implicate Hillary, her subordinates (such as John Podesta, the chair of her 2016 presidential campaign), and elected officials in serious crimes that include child exploitation and sex crimes with minors. Here’s Flynn’s tweet:
3 days later on November 6, Mike Flynn Jr. tweeted this:
The Flynns’ tweets led to an uproar in the MSM, with Washington Post, the BBC, and others all closing ranks in denouncing Flynn and his son, and Pizzagate as “baseless conspiracy theory” and “fake news” although to this day, no law enforcement or any MSM journalist has actually investigated Pizzagate, which leads of course to this question:
How do they know Pizzagate is “fake news” if no one had investigated it?
Two days after Mike Flynn Jr.’s Pizzagate tweet, he was forced to leave President-Elect Trump’s transition team.
All of which brings us back to Philippe Reines’ and Hillary Clinton’s goading tweets about Mike Flynn’s resignation. If Pizzagate indeed is “fake news” and an entirely “baseless conspiracy theory,” why are Reines and Hillary so obsessed with it?
To quote William Shakespeare, they “doth protest too much”.
- Failure of American Journalism: Pizzagate and the muzzling of Ben Swann
- Obama spent $65,000 to fly ‘pizzas’ & ‘hotdogs’ from Chicago
- Trump Homeland Security releases a very curious PSA on human trafficking
- Pentagon employees, some with top secret security clearances, busted for child porn
- Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg favors decriminalizing pedophilia and child sex trafficking