Remember these posts on FOTM?:
- “Armored military vehicles to patrol in Wisconsin,” Aug. 14, 2012.
- “Army tanks on streets of St. Louis,” June 24, 2012.
- “Florida urban residents awakened by 1 a.m. Special Ops ‘training exercise’,” May 11, 2012.
- “Armed U.S. troops in residential streets of Crookston, MN,” May 1, 2012.
Now we can add these Dept of Homeland Security (DHS) armored vehicles.
FOTM’s Hardnox received this as an email, but the same information is also in Mac Slavo’s article of Sept. 13, 2012, on PrisonPlanet.com. Here’s the email:
Seen On The Road Last Week
What could they need equipment like this for here in the US? They are hitting the road! Caravans of National Guard equipment but with new never-before-seen equipment in the caravans.
Take a close look at what is painted on the side of the Black Humvees.
The Humvees are fully armored — the same standard used by our military.
They are gearing up and now have enforcement vehicles and are training with the National Guard, FEMA and Police.
This armored caravan includes the mammoth GLS vehicle, the largest vehicle on the trailer. You don’t get anymore armored than the GLS, a serious piece of equipment that has never been used inside the United States until now.
Reportedly, DHS has 2,500 of these monsters.
~End of email~
Add to all this the purchase of ammunition (including lethal hollow-point bullets) and high-powered rifles by federal government agencies. See my posts:
- Department of Education buying shotguns in March 2010.
- DHS ordered 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition, March 2012.
- USDA buying 300,000 rounds of ammo, April 2012.
- DHS added high-powered battle rifles to its arsenal, July 2012.
- DHS ordered over half a ton of high explosives and for even more ammunition – hundreds of millions of rounds, August 2012.
- Social Security Administration and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) bought hollow-point bullets, Aug. 2012.
The ducks seem to be lining up. See also:
- “Armed drones are coming to your city,” May 24, 2012.
- “Democrat lawyer calls Obama’s Executive Order ‘martial law lite‘,” March 19, 2012.
- “Rumor of a fake assassination attempt on Obama,” Aug. 12, 2012. “National Guard ask police for names of gunowners and military vets,” Aug. 8, 2012.
- “There Really Are FEMA Camps,” Dec. 14, 2011.
- “They’re Setting Up the Stage for Violence in America,” August 24, 2011.
FOTM’s Wild Bill Alaska found this info on those GLS vehicles:
The GLS is an acronym for GESELLSCHAFT FUR LOGISTISCHEN SERVICE, the German supplier of these vehicles. These are heavily armored vehicles designed to survive IED attacks. Read more about them, here.