The Perks of Growing Old (Yes, there really are some!)
Someone had to remind me, so I’m reminding you, too.
Don’t laugh…. It is all true!
Perks of reaching 50 or 60 or heading towards 70 or beyond
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run — anywhere.
4. People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and ask, “Did I wake you?”
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 PM.
9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won’t get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
19. You can’t remember who sent you this list.
20. And you notice these are all in big print for your convenience.
Send this to everyone you can remember right now!
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Never, NEVER, NEVER, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill, and a laxative on the same night!
Please follow and like us: