WARNING: Graphic language contained in this post.
A group, called “FCKH8” (lovely name, right?) has released a video that describes the “Top 5 Reasons 2 Ban Gay Marriage”. As The Blaze reports:
“An in-your-face video supporting gay marriage in Minnesota and mocking Christians has drawn the ire of some gay-rights activists who say the clip—full of f-bombs, racy visuals, and even same-sex kissing by very young-looking actors—leaves them “creeped out.”
You must watch the video here (it’s been removed from YouTube). Click on “Step 1: Watch” to see the video.
The clip’s final scene features two very young-looking males (they appear to be about 10, 11 or 12? to me) holding hands. The first says, “If I grew up gay…” and the second finishes the phrase saying, “…I want to get married someday”—and then they appear to kiss.
The other actors in the video—with over-the-top make-up and neon-colored clothing (some males only in T-shirts and tiny underwear)—make fun of gay-marriage opponents and Christians by satirically stating phrases on why gay marriage is wrong.
The actors portray Christians in particular as mindless followers of church laws. One girl, twirling her hair, sarcastically says that homosexuality is wrong because “the Bible tells me so.” It also displays a string of actors completing each other’s sentences, saying the Bible “tells me it’s okay to sell my daughter into slavery and to stone people that work on Sunday. So it’s great for making laws.”
Some transcript from this over-the-top video:
- Reason No. 1: Homosexuality is completely f*cking with the laws of nature. Just like antibiotics.
- Reason No. 2: My church doesn’t believe in gay marriage.
- Homos are a f*cking abomination.
- Reason No. 3: Homo marriages are not real marriages. Hello, because a** f*cking and scissoring (I don’t even want to know what that is)…
- Just like it’s against the law for those f*cking menapousal chicks…to get legally married.
- Gayness is super f*cking contagious.
- Better to be an orphan than have two mommies.
- You got a problem with gay marriage? F*ck you (complete with finger visuals).
- Get gay for the cause!
I cannot go on…listening to this video several times and watching those two young boys kiss at the end has made me sick to my stomach.
With their on-line presence and catchy tunes, colors , and gear, this may appeal to many young kids. I can only hope that parents are monitoring what their children are watching. God help our children.