Imagine my distress…
Condé Nast publishes left-wing propaganda. Good riddance to this garbage at the grocery stores.
From Fortune: Condé Nast announced Tuesday that it plans to shut down print operations for one of its glossy publications. The 80-year-old Glamour magazine will publish its last print issue in January, before shifting to a digital-only operation, the New York Times reported.
“This is my plan, because it makes sense,” the magazine’s editor-in-chief, Samantha Barry, said. “[Digital is] where the audiences are, and it’s where our growth is. That monthly schedule, for a Glamour audience, doesn’t make sense anymore.”
Last year, Condé Nast scaled back Glamour‘s publication frequency from once every month, to just 11 issues a year. Condé Nast last year lost a reported $120 million, which prompted its decision to cut the magazine’s monthly publishing schedule, and also sell three of its other titles: Brides, Golf Digest, and W.
Despite the decision to cut its print magazine, Glamour has maintained a stable 2.2 million paid subscriber base over the last three years, according to the Times. Barry added that the magazine might continue to publish special issues moving forward, including its annual Women of the Year award, and topical issues about money and power. The web magazine will remain free until further notice.
Read the whole story here.
- Shocker, not: Glamour “Women of the Year” are rabid anti-2A, TDS-infected progressives
- Priyanka Chopra on Getting Paid ‘a Lot Less Than the Boys’ in Hollywood: ‘It’s a Scary Place’
- Indian Actress Apologizes for “Refugee” T-Shirt Magazine Cover Shoot
- Vogue magazine asks, “Should we still let children play with toy guns?”
- Liberalism in a mental disorder: Teen Vogue promotes ecosex with trees & grass
- Of course they are: Teen Vogue is promoting anal sex
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!