Ohio governor John Kasich has won only one GOP primary, that of his home state, and yet international currency-manipulator and political mischief-maker George Soros just injected $700,000 into Kasich’s campaign to keep him in the race.
Gualberto Garcia Jones, JD, reports for LifeSiteNews, March 16, 2016, that although it is now a mathematical impossibility for Kasich to reach the necessary 1,237 votes to win the GOP primary nomination outright, he has vowed to stay in the race, betting on a brokered convention along with a suspension of the convention’s rules to clinch the nomination. In fact, Kasich can’t even qualify for the convention’s ballots because a candidate must win at least 8 states before he can be considered.
However, there may be a different reason for Kasich to remain in the race, and that can be discovered by a search of his 2016 Presidential campaign donations lists. Those lists reveal that George Soros, personally and through surrogates, has donated over $700,000 to Kasich’s campaign, including:
- The Soros Fund Management as the 6th highest individual donor with $202,700.
- The Duquesne Family Office as the 7th largest donor with $150,000.
- Stanley Drukenmiller, who operates the Duquesne Family Office and who manages $2 billion of Soros’ hedge funds, donated $150,000 to Kasich’s New Day for America Super PAC.
- Scott Beset, who is employed by the Soros Fund Management and was Soros’ chief investment manager until late 2015, donated $200,000 to the same Kasich Super PAC.
George Soros, Scott Bessent, and Stanley Drukenmiller represent George Soros just as New Day for America and Kasich for America represent John Kasich.
So what could motivate Soros’ donations to the all but moribund Kasich presidential campaign?
In a recent op/ed in The Guardian, Soros piously wrote that “we must reaffirm our commitment to the principles of open society and resist the siren song of the likes of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, however hard that may be.” Soros has already funded Hillary Clinton’s campaign to the tune of $8 million. In other words, Soros is funding the Kasich campaign to help elect Hillary Clinton by sabotaging the GOP primary process.
George Soros has tirelessly used his billions to promote the culture of death in the U.S. and across the world:
- Soros is the third largest donor to Planned Parenthood, donating $20 million in 2011 alone to build abortion mills in the “south and southeast regions” of the United States.
- Soros is one of the largest donors to the campaign to legalize abortion in the Republic of Ireland.
- Soros is accused by Peru’s Cardinal Cipriani of imposing his own agenda in support of homosexuality and abortion by the coercive force of his donations to the country’s radical organizations.
- Soros has funded efforts to legalize assisted suicide in the United States.
- Soros’ groups have directly attacked pro-family organizations like Mass Resistance, funded the sex-trafficking ACORN organization, and the radical activist MoveOn.org organizations.
John Kasich is against abortion, but makes exceptions for rape and incest; he said he favors Ohio defunding Planned Parenthood. Given Soros’ evil track record, one must ask why John Kasich would accept his blood-tainted money.
Meanwhile, Soros’ tentacles extended to last Tuesday’s Utah caucuses.
According to Breitbart, one of Soros’ associates, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, is the chairman of Smartmatic Group, the electronic voting firm that ran the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses. Malloch-Brown is also on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.
- Crocodile tears: George Soros says Europe on verge of collapse
- Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create ‘echo chamber’ and drive national protests
- Soros-funded organization has 666 address
- Obama Puppeteer George Soros Thinks He’s God
- Soros Sued by 28-year-old Lover for Assault & Battery
- Why Soros Sinks $1 Million Into Legalizing Pot