Game time! Guess how many prior convictions Seattle man has after he pulled knife on business employee

Demorat-run Seattle/King County has a major problem with what is called “repeat offenders.”

In February, a report detailed how 100 repeat offenders repeatedly cycle through the “criminal justice” system. Most of the repeat offenders are homeless and have substance abuse and mental issues. I’ve done several posts on repeat offenders in that area, see here, here, here and here.

Now people in the Seattle Ballard neighborhood are on high alert because a repeat offender is terrorizing their community.

The repeat offender, Patrick Kindness (I know, the irony in that last name), pulled a knife on a female bar manager and threatened her. This happened while the bar owner was waiting for police after another harassment incident with Kindness.

According to KOMO News, Kindness (50) has more than 100 convictions, including several felonies. He’s been booked into the King County Jail at least 10 times so far in 2019.

You can read about the bar owner and his employee’s story here.

I’m fresh out of ANY empathy for Seattle residents. They just had city council elections and re-elected the majority of incumbents despite their TERRIBLE conditions (homelessness crisis, homeless criminal activity, repeat offenders, etc.).

If you have any plans to visit Seattle I suggest you avoid that place.

Having seen this picture before, the confederacy of f**ktards known as the Seattle City Council, I think I know what their problem is – it’s not diverse enough. Too many womyn, by about six. So it needs more men and the nutless wonders pictured here don’t qualify. I’m sure they just submissively go along with the majority, beaming as they do

I agree, I was just being snarky. Replacing the womyn with competent women of integrity would work fine, gender is almost irrelevant. The prosecutors you mention, based on their positions and Party affiliation, don’t qualify as men either IMO, They are “men”. “Myn” perhaps? To say the major problem is liberalism is another way of saying that the major problem is stupidity and a complete lack of values

Just thought of this quote from Churchill : If a man isn’t liberal at the age of twenty he has no heart. If a man isn’t conservative at the age of forty he has no brain

And “Mr. Kindness” (???) has only 100 convictions? Cut him some slack, nobody’s perfect. When he pulled the knife on that woman he was probably just having a bad day, trying to quit smoking or something. He just needs a case worker and counseling

Truckjunkie
Truckjunkie
Reply to  William

And one Female employee with a CCW…..

Democrats, the party of lawlessness!

I never understood why the GOP is derided for being the party of law and order, as if lawlessness and disorder are preferable.

(Disclosure: I’m registered non-partisan/independent.)

Talk about malfeasance . . . what exactly has to happen for the police to actually do their job? I hope that this employee is successful in pursuing a conviction and imprisonment of this deranged man.

GRIZZ
GRIZZ

Shoot him.
It’s your word against a dead man.

I can’t understand liberals. They are the same on both coasts. I have good friends who don’t see my problem with Elizabeth Warren. Massachusetts isn’t yet a hell zone like California, but it’s only a matter of time.