I woke up this morning to news that Jack LaLanne, who began the modern fitness movement, died at age 96. He was fit to the end. LaLane believed not just in physical fitness but also mental fitness. So here’s something to get our grey cells moving this Monday!
H/t Fellowship co-founder Joan.
Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.
A man’s home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
Dijon vu – the same mustard as before.
Practice safe eating – always use condiments.
Shotgun wedding – A case of wife or death.
A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.
When two egotists meet, it’s an I for an I.
A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two tired.
What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead give away.)
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.
She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.
With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
You feel stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
Local Area Network in Australia – the LAN down under.
Every calendar’s days are numbered.
A lot of money is tainted – Taint yours and taint mine.
A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Once you’ve seen one shopping center, you’ve seen a mall.
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
Santa’s helpers are subordinate clauses.
Acupuncture is a jab well done.
~Eowyn & Joan
- We have a winner!
- Corruption: Defense Secretary James Mattis made secret $10B no-bid Pentagon contract with Amazon
- Psalm 52 speaks to CNN and MSNBC
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders
- Drag queen on library story hour: “We’re grooming next generation”
- The special friendship between a neighbor and Brody, the St. Bernard
- Father’s Day 2019: 1 in 4 U.S. children live in fatherless homes
- Sunday Devotional: The Mystery of Three Persons in One God
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic on
- We have a winner! on
- Military tribunals and Trump dissuaded against ordering the prosecution of Hillary Clinton on
- We have a winner! on
- The ‘Biden 2020’ Caption Contest on
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders on
- Psalm 52 speaks to CNN and MSNBC on
- More evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School had moved to Monroe, CT before the shooting massacre on
Most read posts
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault 1,977 views
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders 1,111 views
- Corruption: Defense Secretary James Mattis made secret $10B no-bid Pentagon contract with Amazon 486 views
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic 365 views
- Sandy Hook: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre 351 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.
Subscribe to FOTM here:Thank you!