The elite’s betrayal of us — who want only the truth — never ends.
Now we find that the supposedly conservative “fair and balanced” Fox News is just as duplicitous as the alphabet networks.
While interviewing the fearless Pastor James David Manning on the Tea Party Power Hour, host Mark Gillar made this astonishing statement (beginning at 05:55 mark):
There was someone within Fox News…who actually went to Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo [the leader of Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse team investigating Obama’s phony birth certificate and strange Connecticut-issued Social Security number] and said: “I am very sorry. I have tried to get Fox News to tell the truth on this. I have looked at your evidence that you presented at your press conferences. I know you have the goods on President Obama. I know that he has multiple cases of document fraud that can be proven in a court of law. I wanted Fox to run a story on that, and they said ‘Absolutely no way.’ So I am here to apologize to you because my network will not tell the truth.”
H/t Obama Release Your Records
For the Cold Case Posse’s investigation of Obama’s birth certificate, go here and here.
- “Editor of Foreign Policy says Obama was born in Kenya,” Nov. 16, 2012.
- “After Obama showed his “birth certificate,” even more Americans think it’s fake,” Oct. 6, 2012.
- “Obama doesn’t know his own birthdate,” Oct. 5, 2012.
- “British National Archives show a son was born to Obama Sr. in 1961 in Kenya,” Aug. 24, 2012.
- “In 2007, Obama’s literary agent still says he was born in Kenya,” May 18, 2012.
- “Bill and Hillary: The Original Birthers,” April 2, 2012.
- “Judge Says Obama’s Fraudulent Soc Security No. not Public Interest,” September 6, 2011.
- “Supreme Court Justices Admit Obama Eligibility Is a Problem,” April 20, 2011.
- “Obama’s Connecticut Social Security No. Traced to Man in Hawaii, d. 1981,” April 13, 2011.
- “Why Do Conservative Elites Avoid Obama Eligibility?,” February 10, 2011.
- “Anti-Birther Hawaii Gov Can’t Find Obama’s Birth Certificate,” January 20, 2011.
- “Democrats, Media Fear Civil War From Obama Eligibility,” January 4, 2011.