Four newborns in Adelaide, Australia died after being denied lifesaving heart surgery

Australia has a population of 25,000,000 people.

They have had just under 28,000 confirmed cases of Wuhan virus with less than 1,000 deaths.

You do the math.

Apparently these numbers are so frightening that bureaucrats there have decided that travel restrictions are in order for even the most vulnerable population who need life-saving measures.

More details here:

What a way to “save lives” from the Wuhan virus, Australia.

Tim Shey

I have a friend, Belinda, who lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The State of Victoria has the worst virus shutdowns in Australia. Here is her description of what is going on in Melbourne:

Remember Lot’s Wife

Yasmina
Yasmina
Reply to  Tim Shey

And this was written on August 2nd…I can’t imagine how much worse it’s gotten there…or how much worse it will be everywhere if these imbeciles keep holding on to power.

greenworxx
greenworxx

Criminal. Medical emergencies should override any fake travel restrictions. The families should sue.

Jen
Jen

Just remember that what happened in Australia could happen in the US. After all, the plan by the left/socialists is to control the masses. Bill Gates is working hard to do this by vaccine. For those that want to know more, Dr. Mercola has some real eye opening articles and videos.

And if they did try to travel to save their children, no doubt the police would’ve beaten ALL of them, including the newborns.

Yasmina
Yasmina

Ok, I know I’m “new” here but I have been thinking about something for the past few weeks that I need to share with SOMEONE who won’t just roll their eyes…it doesn’t exactly have anything to do with this particular story but it does tie in to what happens when you give a government absolute control…I apologize if this has all been covered before, I haven’t seen it… I started researching Islam around the time that I started looking into Oblah~blah (wonder why) and one of the many “interesting” (i.e. DISTURBING) things I found was how so many Islamists worked… Read more »

Peace
Peace

Weeping. For the babies. For the ignorant. For the bought. For the rest of us.

The four newborn deaths are probably included as COVID-19 deaths. /Sarc

the truth of god
the truth of god

this is what we will get if pedo joe and kameltoe harris gets in. Socialized medicine only takes care of the beautiful people= cartel members. could this be called abortion??

Last edited 1 month ago by the truth of god

Australia needs new leadership.