Bart Hubbuch is a former sports columnist for the New York Post (Oct. 2007 to Jan. 2017), who was fired for his tweet @BartHubbuch comparing the inauguration of President Trump to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
Since January 2018, Hubbuch is the “managing partner” of Clearfield Wealth Management LLC in the greater New York City area. The company is so obscure I can’t find it on the Internet.
Hubbuch is also a dangerous, violent man.
On April 5, 2018, he tweeted:
“I advocate that every gun owner be hanged.”
Hubbuch has since deleted that tweet, but not before Alana Mastrangelo @ARmastrangelo retweeted it:
Report Bart Hubbuch to the FBI:
H/t FOTM‘s MomOfIV
- The Murderous Mind of the Radical Left
- Radical Left’s murderous minds on full display after Florida Valentine’s Day school shooting
- UT Professor Threatened by Armed Antifa Group Found Dead
- Rising-star Democrat senator Kamala Harris ‘jokes’ about killing President Trump
- Former AG Loretta Lynch and Senate Democrats call for subverting President Trump with marches, blood, and death
- Johnny Depp: It’s time for an actor to assassinate President Trump
- Cal State U. faculty Lars Maischak wants President Trump hanged and Republicans executed
- Writer/director Joss Whedon wishes President Trump would “just quietly die”
- Snoop Dogg’s new album cover shows a dead Trump
- Rapper Snoop Dog assassinates President Trump in music video
- Rosie O’Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game
- California Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu threatens mass civil unrest if Trump fires Mueller
- Democrat Rep. Tom Suozzi urges armed insurrection against President Trump
- Pennsylvania GOP committeeman executed point-blank by anti-Trump neighbor