Florida Obituaries show no Parkland school shooting deaths

From Wikipedia:

On February 14, 2018, a mass shooting occurred at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Seventeen people were killed and seventeen more were wounded, making it one of the world’s deadliest school massacres. […] Seventeen people were killed and seventeen more were wounded.

Here are the names of the 17 individuals who were killed on February 14, 2018, in Parkland Florida:

1. Alyssa Alhadeff, 14
  2. Scott Beigel, 35
  3. Martin Duque, 14, posthumously honored by the U.S. Army with the ROTC Medal for Heroism.
  4. Nicholas Dworet, 17
  5. Aaron Feis, 37
  6. Jaime Guttenberg, 14
  7. Chris Hixon, 49
  8. Luke Hoyer, 15
  9. Cara Loughran, 14
  10. Gina Montalto, 14
  11. Joaquin Oliver, 17
  12. Alaina Petty, 14, posthumously honored by the U.S. Army with the ROTC Medal for Heroism.
  13. Meadow Pollack, 18
  14. Helena Ramsay, 17
  15. Alex Schachter, 14
  16. Carmen Schentrup, 16
  17. Peter Wang, 15, posthumously honored by the U.S. Army with the ROTC Medal for Heroism. On February 20, he was awarded a rare posthumous admission to the United States Military Academy.

Florida Obituaries is part of Tributes.com, which describes itself as:

Tributes.com is the online source for current local and national obituary news and a supportive community where friends and family can come together during times of loss and grieving to honor the memories of their loved ones with lasting personal tributes.

According to Florida Obituaries:

• None of the above 17 names is among those who had died in Parkland, Florida, on February 14, 2018 or in the days after.
  • There was only one death in Parkland, Florida, on February 14, 2018: Alice Levenson.
  • There were two deaths in Parkland, FL, between February 14 and March 7, 2018:
    • John Maginnis, who died on Feb. 16.
    • Norman Goldstein, who died on March 7.

Here’s a screenshot of the Florida Obituaries page, showing the date (4/3/2018) and time (8:06 AM)when I took the screenshot (click image to enlarge):

Notice the box on the webpage and in the screenshot that allows you to search for a particular name?
I did just that, and conducted a search, using the date range of “last 90 days,” for each of the 17 individuals who allegedly was shot to death on February 14, 2018, in Parkland, Florida. In each case, I got the same result:

No results were found using your search criteria, so we increased the date range to ‘2000 to present’ and removed the city.

I repeated the search for all 17 names, this time changing the date range from “last 90 days” to “Date of Death: All”. In each case, I got the same result:

No results were found using your search criteria

There is a Martin Guillermo Duque who died in Miami, Florida, but he was 76 years old and the date of death was July 30, 2013.
H/t Tony Mead

Update (April 28, 2018)

As of this afternoon, Florida Obituaries still does not show any of the 17 Parkland school shooting deaths. Below is a screenshot I just took:
Florida Obituaries for Parkland

Update (June 9, 2018):

I just went on Florida Obituaries‘ website. Still no obituaries for any of the 17 people who supposedly were killed at MS Douglas High School on February 14, 2018. Here’s the screenshot:
Florida Obituaries
There are obituaries on other websites for the Parkland dead, as well as accounts of their funerals, thanks to research undertaken by Vivian Lee:

1. Alyssa Alhadeff: Legacy.com; Miami Herald
  12. Alaina Petty: Legacy.com; Miami Herald
  13. Meadow Pollack: Legacy.com; Miami Herald
  14. Helena Ramsay: Legacy.com; Miami Herald
  15. Alex Schachter: Legacy.com; Washington Post
  16. Carmen Schentrup: Legacy.com; Miami Herald
  17. Peter Wang: Legacy.com; Miami Herald

Tony Mead reminds us that anyone can create a profile on Legacy.com as Miss Crenshaw demonstrates in this video:

See also:

MomOfIV
MomOfIV
2 years ago

seems to be a common occurrence with these “shootings”:
“dead” people without obituaries

Reply to  MomOfIV

It’s a miracle, a true miracle I tell you! How amazing so few [none] were killed when it could have been SO much worse [if the scenario hadn’t gone as intended].
Bah, humbug! All the perps should be given 30 lashes in a very public square, then do 10 years in maximum w/NO hope of early release. They do HUGE damage to millions of fearful sheople who believe this crapola is real, when 90% nowadays is staged for political manipulation.

beijingyank
2 years ago

Is it just a coincidence two mass shootings happened in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s district?

Reply to  beijingyank

Nah, she’s just a lucky Jewess laughing at the stupid goyim she rules.

Reply to  josephbc69

I had to laugh today when I ran across a piece where they found that some 50 Congress Critters waived the background checks on her lover’s company and relatives. She of course handed over all the classified material on Congresses computers. I suppose that saved them from having to buy it from Israel.
But, there she is. NOTHING she or Hillary does is sufficient for an arrest. There hasn’t been a more immune bunch in power since Vlad the Impaler.

JerryWDavis (@TruthToMan)
Reply to  beijingyank

Is that a fact? I had no idea, and yes, if accurate it will be very interesting. But by now a lot of right-minded people are hip to the fact that we are at war in America. The young woman who shot up youtube realized that she was being shut-up and shut down by the thought police of Google, and simply took matters to their logical conclusion. I hate that she killed herself, because a national discussion over the blatant manipulation of these left-wing techno-kingdoms must begin. They must be forced to either break up into smaller kingdoms (like Bell… Read more »

RLJohnson77

Once again…..
Things that make you go, hum……

Reply to  RLJohnson77

Hmm, yes indeed. See my comment above.

RLJohnson77
2 years ago

Honestly, nothing shocks me anymore. I am no longer comfortable in my own country. I am more comfortable in the mountains of Iraq with my Kurdish brothers.

Reply to  RLJohnson77

You are correct, as they’d extend their traditional hospitality, certainly not look forward to torturing or killing you to further their century-long grievance at being denied the homeland they were promised by the US and others after WW1. Anybody recall that fracas?

Reply to  josephbc69

Yes. Not personally, but yes.

Danielle Marin
Danielle Marin
Reply to  lophatt

“not personally, but yes”….lol…thanks for the genuine laugh…so few & far between as they are in oceania.

stlonginus
2 years ago

We’ve been ruminating over this little factoid as well. Where are all the funeral photos/videos? Tell me the media wouldn’t be interested in a lot of coffins and tearful goodbyes……

Reply to  stlonginus

Yes, and you would expect the usual “feel good” stories about wounded, heroics, etc.. Actually, they’re doing largely the same in the Vegas operation. In a very real sense the giveaways are more about what they DON’T do. When some major event happens the norm is for reporters to be out interviewing hobos, dogs and cats, anybody that can fill a minute or so. When they stage one of these they keep the regular press way back and only allow the drill participants air time. In the Parkland operation even the photos that were released are laughable. Look at that… Read more »

Reply to  stlonginus

It would probably put them over budget in the crisis actor department. Plus they’d have to be closed casket, can’t catch a “dead body” breathing, right?

JerryWDavis (@TruthToMan)
Reply to  stlonginus

Exactly. 17 funerals in the same week – the mass media would be in a feeding frenzy. But not one single funeral. Yet the blind, mute and deaf population of America will never have that “doh!” moment when they collectively ask “When are the funerals? Where are the obits? Where are the CNN crews covering the funerals of those poor little children?” Same as Sandy Hook.

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho
2 years ago

Is this tribute being PC or are there no obits in the local rags? Are life insurance payouts public knowledge? Any way to follow the money? How about funerals homes? I don’t think there is any dead guy/funeral home privileged speech. A lot of times you can look at Funeral home websites and see who they’ve been planting.

Reply to  YouKnowWho

In the areas I’ve lived in my life there are requirements for public death announcements. This only makes sense if you realize that people often have debts or other obligations that creditors or other interested parties may wish to know.

Goldbug
Goldbug
Reply to  YouKnowWho

Funeral homes generally provide the obits to either newspapers or local radio stations (published on their websites). This is supposed to be public knowledge. Another curious thing: This shooting was in the “freshman building,” wasn’t it? Then why are some of the victims ages 15, 17 and 18?

Reply to  Goldbug

I don’t know but I noticed that too. When I researched it there were several versions of which buildings were effected. Ultimately, given the six minutes, it was Bldg. 1200. I believe that was the “Freshman Building”. Why there would be different ages in the “Freshman Bldg.” is a mystery to me.
As to the obits, I’m simply not sure. I did research death certificates during SHES. In Connecticut the undertaker ultimately signs them. It is not the same in every state.

Beverly
Beverly
2 years ago

In the current day and age, few people care to post obituaries in the dying newspaper industry, particularly when many newspapers charge for them. Have you tried looking at Social Secirity death notices. They are more inclisive.

solejahway
solejahway
Reply to  Beverly

Our local paper runs the coroners report every six weeks or so. It then lists every death, within the county for that period.

2 years ago

Nothing suspicious here….., eh wot?

Reply to  lophatt

Not at all, just one more SOP to create another ‘cash cow’ that gives tainted milk.

Goldbug
Goldbug
2 years ago

A few days after Sandy Hook, I accessed the SSMDI, and none of the “victim” deaths were reported on that date. I also looked for Adam Lanza. He was listed as deceased the day before the Sandy Hook “event,” and he was NOT listed as the son of Peter and Nancy Lanza. I also looked up the various “grieving but tearless parents” as to home ownership and residency in Newtown. All of them had acquired expensive homes (in the $800,000 range) with suddenly ZERO mortgage balances. That is public information. Wolfgang Halbig received numerous death threats after he went to… Read more »

Reply to  Goldbug

Yes, I remember that.

Reply to  Goldbug

No doubt some ‘watchdog agency’ has noted your complaints and will soon send two men in black suits to help set matters straight for you, as the Clintons did 2 weeks after they failed –after 9!– federal Grand Juries failed to deliver anything but ‘Inocent’ against my friend, Dr Tom OBrien, their first major financial advisor and whom they tried desperately to take down after they were caught sending millions offshore in the early 1980s.

vistabee1
vistabee1
2 years ago

I thank you for all your research, Doctor!

Reply to  vistabee1

Yes, me too. Very impressive. Much needed.

Reply to  Beverly

There are laws that govern this. They vary from state to state, but the primary purposes are the same. For example, if you paid an annuity to someone you would want to know if they died. There are people who read these as part of their jobs. In a case like this, just think of the implications. Some, if not all, would have insurance. The schools themselves would have requirements for reporting and recording these things. There are legal issues galore. In a real event no one would want to appear to have deviated in even the slightest degree from… Read more »

Reply to  Beverly

Deaths, Births, Marriages, Arrests, Properties Sold, & Lawsuits filed are all public records which newspapers automatically publish as part of their normal business routine. How often they publish them may vary according to how often they check their public records sources (Courthouses, Hospitals, Coroner’s Office, Sheriff’s Office, etc.). Larger daily newspapers check/publish those daily. Smaller newspapers maybe less frequently. Each newspaper usually has at least one person (“legal dept.”) whose job includes gathering that info for publication. The point is, it’s not up to the family of deceased persons to HAVE to notify &/or pay the newspaper to publish a… Read more »

Reply to  TPR

You’re absolutely correct. I hope you didn’t think I was saying that. These “notices” are legal requirements. They are not the “eulogies” where you lie about the dead. They are more “Jack Webb”, “just the facts Ma’am things.

Reply to  lophatt

Oh, no, I knew you knew & I was agreeing with you, Low-Fat (lol!) 😉 I actually had in mind some of the comments further above yours & was hoping to clarify & make it clear for them that newspapers do indeed (are supposed to) publish all Legal Notices, which includes Deaths. Then, sites like legacy.com grab them from the newspapers. Back when I still received hardcopy newspapers, I was one of those “weird people” who actually liked to read all the Legal Notices, Deaths, Births, Marriages, Arrests, & Lawsuits, etc., ha ha. And decades ago (before computers), I used… Read more »

Reply to  TPR

Good for you. I used to write a column for a little paper. They used to handset the type. I too read the notices.

Reply to  lophatt

Excellent. A fellow small newspaper comrade! Cool!
Right before I began working there, they had stopped with the lead handset type & gotten a big giant rectangle Mergenthaler “computer” that sat on the floor in its own AC’d nook (had to keep it cold) into which was fed the rolls of paper-tape punched w/holes by the electric typesetting machine+typesetter (I did that, too). From that, “Mergie” would spit out long strips of body copy to be wax/pasted on the newspaper pages. Ancient (but more fun) History.

Reply to  TPR

I remember those too. It’s a lot easier now, but the artistry is gone.

Reply to  TPR

Yeppers, no shit Red Rider. Them was the good ol’ days 50 years ago, now a rapidly fading memory. Hitler, who was extremely intelligent, albeit not well-educated [the two terms are not synonymous], wrote that “History is only as old as the grandparents.” Now contemplate how ephemeral the Internet is, as history. It ain’t: as in zero, nada, zilch. A memory hole is all our destiny.

Reply to  josephbc69

I’m afraid so. I remember in school being taught that reading the newspaper and visiting the library were part of our civic duty. How would our cultural heritage survive if we didn’t know how to enthrone and retrieve the information?
Worse, (I think), is the attention span. Have you tried to discuss something complex with a young person lately? They have no patience. They lack concentration. They can’t reason.
So, Joseph my friend, I’m afraid you’re right.

vistabee1
vistabee1
Reply to  TPR

TPR, You bring to mind “Minitrue” (Ministry of Truth) from Orwell’s 1984! Down the memory hole with it all!

Paulrevere
Paulrevere
Reply to  TPR

I entered two the student’s names in my search engine and two obituaries came right up so I’m not sure why the writer asserts they aren’t there! Try it for yourselves.

2 years ago

It’s that “attention span” thing! “Concentrate, see the swinging ball? Shiny, shiny!”.

2 years ago

Dr Eowyn . . . . This is a fabulous post, you have hit the ball out of the stadium with this one! Although this news does not come as a great surprise to the majority of us. It never the less is distressing on a level that goes off the chart. The very fact that these Deep State characters would on a perpetual basis continue to orchestrate these false flags and stir up, particularly those on the left, who are mentally unstable at best. This causes the situation where our nation is continually in an orchestrated state of upheaval.… Read more »

Reply to  Auntie Lulu

Auntie Lulu, please see my comment above.

greenworxx
greenworxx
2 years ago

We know the deep state will choose to sacrifice or not sacrifice innocent citizens to push their agendas. So, did they or did they not in this situation? The evidence we have so far is leaning toward no one died in my opinion. Given the inconsistencies with little Hogg and his parents, the shooter, the stand down by police, sheriff, school resource officer, the reported timeline, the deletion of opposing videos and interviews, the showboating of little Hogg and the 3 other students and evidence of preparations to hold the huge rally in the large cities before the shooting occurred… Read more »

stlonginus
Reply to  greenworxx

You’ll likely never know the complete truth, but you will know the truth simply by normal reasoning. How many of these ‘events’ do we need to experience wherein much of the information is contradictory and utterly improbable to make a decision? And ultimately, it doesn’t matter whether we know every, single detail. The agenda moves ahead whether we know the details or not. One of their main weapons against us is to have us arguing over details for months and years on end until we have exhausted ourselves. By then, they’ve taken multiple 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Reply to  stlonginus

Yes in SHES we were told that normal protocols had to be suspended “under the circumstances’. Routine records were not available. Laws were passed to punish people for sharing what was once public information. None of these actions or excuses made sense in a practical way. As we’ve said many times here, we are now at a point where they no longer attempt to justify their actions. They just demand that we accept their stories. They are obviously lying. If we are at a point where we cannot determine accurately whether 17 public school students were murdered and another 17… Read more »

Reply to  stlonginus

VERY astute comments, St L!

Reply to  greenworxx

Exactly. Of course the fact that we do not know is a real issue. In this case it appears not. This one looks like a pure drill. Of course, I could be wrong. Either way, it isn’t the central issue. It may be horrible in its implications, but it isn’t what makes or breaks a fraud.

trackback

[…] Source: By Dr. Eowen | Fellowship Of The Minds […]

alef
alef
2 years ago

Good morning- another day in the masonic hood.
ALL these names are very STRANGE. Numerical code names
which transmits the obvious to those in the know.
THE EVIL IS WITHOUT MEASURE. PLANNED-EXECUTED-DELIVERED. Obviously the book of “REVELATION”.
Chemtrails for 20 years…no one has an excuse.

Reply to  alef

Numerical codes, are you referring to the Cabala number code?

2 years ago

This was my first thought upon seeing the headline for this article.

2 years ago

Yes, at the time we were discussing this and the Social Security Death Index. Shortly thereafter they decided to restrict access to that. I have a hard time getting my mind around the level of fraud and deceit involved with these things. There are a plethora of laws that these violate. It is more than the simple fraud of staging a false tragedy. We’ve seen countless examples of authorities riding roughshod over public record laws. This was and is one of the objections to placing agencies under one roof such as “Homeland Security”. It is too easy for a central… Read more »

2 years ago

He may be referring to the Kabala numerology?

2 years ago

Ditto! Thanks stovepipe, great job. I was thinking of legacy myself but am so glad you checked them!
Ditto thanks re your Crime Stats link below.

2 years ago

I’m so glad you posted this. I was thinking about it last night while commenting on other aspects of this latest operation. I was thinking back to SHES and the attempts to obstruct normal access to public records. I remember the alleged families who just couldn’t get enough media attention wringing their hands and demanding that the public not be allowed access to official records. At the heart of it all was the desire to control the narrative. I still maintain that if you can get away with telling everyone that you did autopsies in the parking lot and left… Read more »

2 years ago

Indeed. I remember way back when the regulations that used to prevent this began to tumble. This was predicted way back then. It is no surprise to me why we’ve gotten to this pass.
This was absolutely deliberate. They can’t work their magic if they have watchdogs.

2 years ago

I can, easily. There wasn’t for most of my life. I suspect we’ll get there again. They don’t like our having instant communication.
Back in the day one would subscribe to publications and visit the library. If you wanted to comment on something you had to write letters. It took a long time and was only read by aficionados.

stlonginus
2 years ago

I’m still rather convinced that the internet (of things) is part of the ‘revelation of the method’.

Reply to  stlonginus

Interesting. It still seems to me that they didn’t fully realize the significance or it got away from them. I know they will try to rein it in.

2 years ago

And we all know who owns them…..

2 years ago

Thanks. Sickening, isn’t it?

2 years ago

Recall, Eo, that the 13th CIA Director, Wm ‘Bill’ Casey said Operation Mockingbird was successful at suborning 200 leading US reporters, who became sycophants, whom he termed a ‘grand Wurlitzer, upon which we play a mighty tune’, or words to that effect.
There it is, and here we are.

Reply to  josephbc69

Yes, I remember that. Why, isn’t Anderson Cooper affiliated with the CIA?

2 years ago

Thanks, I’d say that’s a bit strange. Of course I suppose they could falsify records if they liked. Why would anyone restrict access to death records? Don’t these agencies work for “us”?

Goldbug
Goldbug
Reply to  lophatt

This is a question I’ve asked .. how could Obama unilaterally close the SSMDI to the general public, as it was suggested at the time? Or did Congress do it secretly? Of course, SS was devised by the deep state as a way to “capture” all of us in their web. We pay dearly for all our “entitlements,” don’t we?

Reply to  Goldbug

Without doing a thorough job of researching this, I would guess that it is a rule change. Those do not require acts of Congress. They are considered part of the codification process. Laws are written broadly. The specifics come later. Of course Congress, or someone else, could question such a move as being inconsistent with the public good. After all, what is the purpose of the register in the first place and is it appropriate to charge a fee for access? Most EO’s go unchallenged. They don’t have to, Congress is just too busy collecting their bribes and sucking up… Read more »

Dabigragu
Reply to  Goldbug

Goldbug, I do believe that ball started rolling back shortly after 9-11. I had noticed many who (allegedly) perished on the (alleged) flights were not coming up as deceased or were not found to be listed at all. I believe it’s progressively gotten worse, up to and including tracking down Barry’s SS# info.

Reply to  Goldbug

Re the SSDI, circa 12/2013, about a year or so after SHES, I went there to look up an unrelated (to false flags) person’s name, & was horrified to see a notice on their site that saud, due to “BUDGET CUTS” they were not allowing public access to the SS deaths list unless the person had ALREADY been dead for at least (IIRC) 3 years!
I said to self: NO WAY Jose’ that change came about due to BUDGETING!! grrr. Without a doubt it was solely SHES-related.

Reply to  TPR

How convenient! These guys are the kings of sleaze.

Reply to  lophatt

Lophatt, they prefer to be known as the “Kings & Queens of Sleaze” so as not to be mistaken for porn stars…. I’m trying to make this as stupid as they are for thinking we can’t see through all the BS and deceit.

Reply to  josephbc69

You’re right. I wouldn’t want to insult a “real” professional.

Reply to  Beverly

So this account has 17 dead. I guess if you can write a shooting you can write a funeral.

Reply to  lophatt

Ha ha ha! Congrats, you posted the only true humour in all this Orwellian nightmare.

Beverly
Beverly
2 years ago

Here is another menton of a funeral. The funeral for Scott Beigel will be on Sunday at 2 p.m. at Temple Beth El, 333 SW 4th Ave., Boca Raton.

Reply to  Beverly

I wonder if Louis Leo IV & James Tracy are available this Sunday to attend incognito Scott Beigel’s memorial service at (((Temple Beth El))) 333 SW 4th Ave., Boca Raton? 😀
Since Jewish people, afaik, still bury their dead within 24-hours & they do not believe in embalming, don’t expect Scott’s corpse to be in attendance.

Reply to  TPR

Things could get…….er……a bit……gamey there. I thought about that too.

2 years ago

Oh, I’m sure they can AFFORD whatever they wish so long as they don’t deviate from the script.

solejahway
solejahway
2 years ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents all had their mortgages magically paid off two Christmas’s prior! LOL

Reply to  solejahway

That might be worth a look. Of course they got stung once before so they may have added that to their checklist.

Reply to  Beverly

Sun-Sentinel published that & the funeral was held A WEEK AFTER the fact. So the question remains, why no death notice/public record (which legacy.com & other newspapers & sites pick up) BEFORE the funeral? How were Nick’s friends supposed to know when/were his funeral? […] 5:10 pm, February 21, 2018 Family and friends gathered Wednesday to honor Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior Nicholas Dworet a week after he was killed by a gunman at school. His funeral was held at Serenity Funeral Home in North Lauderdale, and later hundreds gathered for a memorial at the Parkland Golf and Country… Read more »

2 years ago

I’ll bet you can’t find a pebble within a mile.

2 years ago

Yep. Another Obongo legacy item.

stevenbroiles
2 years ago

The Left is highly organized; We on the Right must be highly organized, also. And we have to go on the offensive: This is a great post with crucial information. Now, HOW do we get this information into the hands of Alex Jones, et al.? Kudos to Dr. Henry Makow for tweeting this where I found out about it. Now, HOW do we go on the offensive? And HOW do we get President Trump to cripple all of George Soros’ operations? And we have to go after Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Sheriff Israel and his department. I understand we’re all limited… Read more »

Reply to  stevenbroiles

I think this is where “right” meets “reality”. When backed into a corner, and clearly guilty, what happens? Well, first you have to find someone willing to prosecute. Who would that be? It is obvious from SHES, and by extension these others, that these are supported at the “highest” levels of government. They are NEVER going to allow justice to prevail in one of these. Just like they will NEVER admit that the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy. We have a duty to point out the flaws and, where possible to ridicule and demean these. What we can do is… Read more »

stlonginus
Reply to  stevenbroiles

I’m honestly thinking that A.J. is not who you think he is. My gut tells me he’s part of the system.

Reply to  stlonginus

I think he is what he is. I wouldn’t trust him. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t occasionally come up with useful information. I tried many years ago to join their conversation. I lasted about three minutes. All it took was a Zionist mention and, “boom”, I was outta there. I also believe he has screwed over a lot of former helpers and employees. He doesn’t seem to have any loyalty to anyone but himself. Lastly, I can’t stand his “style”. Beyond that, if he has something interesting to say, why not listen? We can judge whether to believe it or… Read more »

m thomas
m thomas
Reply to  stevenbroiles

You have hit the nail on the head; but who or what organization can and will do this? We are in big trouble.

wlldflower
wlldflower
2 years ago

If you google the names with age and funeral, you will pull up obits and reports on the funerals. This author did not do his full homework.

Reply to  wlldflower

To wildflower: Who knows if the obits are legit? All they need is a shifty/sleazy Coroner (like Carver in Newtown) to release fake death notices which the newspapers then pick up & publish as part of their normal public records.
And without some incognito “truther-boots on the ground” to go attend each & every funeral, the possibility still exists that Parkland is just another very-tight-knit (((tribal))) hoax.

Reply to  TPR

Yeah, it’s like that coroner Slick Willy used to have in Arkansas. He once wrote up a beheading as suicide.

Reply to  lophatt

Oh brother, I had not heard that one! As if a suicidal person’s first choice of weapon/death would be to chop their own head off! Even if they tried, they would not remain alive long enough to fully “behead” themselves.
SMH! < humor. 🙂

Reply to  lophatt

Come on, lophatt, give a guy a break! Determined to commit suicide, he reached round and pulled the release rope after he put his neck in the guillotine.

Reply to  josephbc69

Or….., there was this….TRAIN! That’s it…, a train. And he ran over there and flung himself right on the track just as the train came by….! Did I mention we found a ransom note?

stlonginus
Reply to  TPR

Or, all they need is a coroner like “Dr.” Fahmy Malak, Clinton’s coroner in Arkansas where so many died from Arkancide.

Reply to  stlonginus

Yeah that’s the guy I’m talking about. One of their political hits was found decapitated and he ruled it a suicide.

Richard
Richard
2 years ago

I did a quick search on the first name and came up with this site. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/north-lauderdale-fl/alyssa-alhadeff-7762839
One should easily be able to call the funeral home and verify whether the funeral happened or not. I think this is unwarranted speculation without sufficient research.

comment image

2 years ago

Well, “I” find it curious. I’d say, suspicious. Considering that the state’s obituary repository undoubtedly obtains their information in a standardized manner. I’m reasonably certain that the school has protocols as well for reporting deaths and injuries. I would think that, even in Florida, they wouldn’t want to miss any murders or bodily injuries in their statistics. I’m assuming that they have death certificates in Florida as well. I would imagine that only certain duly designated officials are allowed to sign them. I would further speculate that there is a reporting procedure associated with that practice. Anyway, people who struggle… Read more »

Reply to  lophatt

Sorry for your loss. I really don’t think that deaths are all that “sensitive” as far as privacy goes. I know when my mother died I called the hospital and they told me all about it without any verification. When you’re dead you’re dead. You are “beyond” harm. Anyone can go on the public portion of the SSN registry and look anybody up. They’ll tell you what they died of if its listed. We know these are fakes. How long have we been dying? There’s nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody does it. Could it be that its harder to… Read more »

Reply to  lophatt

Yes, that whole thing was outrageous. I mean those characters would sprint any time they saw a microphone and, all of a sudden, they “vant to be alone”?
The whole state was turned into a giant psychological experiment. All of these weirdos from everywhere descended on it and started organizing the scene.
Then you had that slimy governor, in bed with Eric Holder…..yech! I feel for you. I remember some of the videos that locals made early on. They were instructive but they didn’t stay up long.

BigTim
BigTim
Reply to  lophatt

Are you sure it is deaths not being public records or rather autopsy reports?

Reply to  BigTim

That’s a good question. I remember the controversy, I don’t remember the outcome. The simple registering a death shouldn’t be private. But “Stovepipe” should know, he lives there.
The State’s arguments were ridiculous.

Re: State of Florida Death Certificates
Here’s the official State site for ordering Death Certificates:
Florida Dept. of Health
Bureau of Vital Statistics

Phone:
904-359-6900
Email:
VitalStats@FLHealth.gov
Website:
“Death | Florida Department of Health”: https://www.floridahealth.gov/certificates/certificates/death/index.html
I was going to copy the pertinent info but it’s a bit drawn out with various Do’s & Don’ts & who is entitled to what info, etc., plus the difference between official State Death Certificates & copies from third party internet vendors, etc.

Reply to  lophatt

You’re correct: the entire 100% is comprised only of the two categories. When everything else has been eliminated, we must return to the original question. Perhaps we can merge the two: they are frightened sheep who have become paid advocates. You decide.

Reply to  Richard

Take Note (((who))) owns that Funeral Home & published that notice for Alyssa Alhadeff:
(((Star of David))) Memorial Gardens Cemetery and Funeral Chapel
North Lauderdale, FL
954-722-9000
The service was 2/16/18. I wonder if they published the notice at their site before the service date or thereafter(?)

2 years ago

Wow! And the Fake News completely gaslights anyone who dares to speak out about this.

Reply to  TrailDust

At my age [75] I’m not sure about the gas, BUT the Fake News does turn out their lights….

Drew
Drew
2 years ago

Put a name of the alleged people who dies and then use the search term obituary Florida. Many things pop up including obituaries and news stories. I think the author of this article checked one online site and did a search only on that site. Try the whole internet. I recommend anyone reading this article to search through firefox or google yourself using name Florida and obituary and see what you find. Very easy to do. I am expressing no opinion on whether these deaths actually occurred. I hope the author of this post responds to these points.

Ha, ha. That was great!

Glenn47
Glenn47
2 years ago

The timing of the restrictions to public records is indeed interesting. But, is it legal? From the beginning, people were given access to such records. What does one do if they are trying to locate an elderly family member? Sounds more like a cover up to me. I suspect they purposely chose a school with 1000 students in each class to pull this off. With that many, no one would think anything of it by not actually knowing one victim. And most wouldn’t question that fact. They would assume someone else would know one of them. Kids just assume they… Read more »

Reply to  Glenn47

Yes, exactly. I said that here the other day. I went to a high school like that. There were about 5,000 students. Nobody knew everybody. Things happened there that many didn’t know about. It was like a small city. We had a kid a couple of years behind me that turned out to be a serial killer. Those of us who knew him weren’t surprised a bit. He used to leap on people and try to bite them in the neck (for real). That’s what they finally arrested him for a couple of years after he graduated. He was as… Read more »

Reply to  Glenn47

Well Piglet is a zealot. His counterpart, Kansky is some sort of gay, Gaia-worshipping pagan. Piglet claims to be an atheist. Now, if he turns out to be queer, Jewish and a cannibal he may have a shot at the mid-term elections.

Reply to  lophatt

I may laugh myself sick over the sick reality of your macabre jest, Keep up the great work!

Reply to  Glenn47

Glenn, just as a postscript, in my high school occasionally someone would die. They would post a notice. Most of the time we didn’t know them. This is common. You could easily have 17 students reported dead and people would just shrug. Even the “mass ceremonies” would have to be staged. The students would never do that. They might get a few together. It may be different in a small town, I don’t know. I grew up in a city. School was somewhere we went. I had no personal attachment to it. I had a circle of friends but the… Read more »

Glenn47
Glenn47
Reply to  lophatt

I think you are correct. It smells to high heaven and those involved will have to pay in the end. I came from a school with only 140 in my class, where of course everyone knew everyone and their parents and brothers and sisters. You did something wrong, your parents knew about it before you got home. Behind in your farming, no problem, the community was there to help. House burns, no worries, it will be rebuilt. It was a place where you went to the same school for 12 years. Sadly, these kids know nothing of a life like… Read more »

mensa727
2 years ago

That’s because no one died in all of these contrived mass shootings as the media hasn’t figured out a way to create an emotional response to false flag shootings yet, while counting on the gullible people to help continue to perpetrate this pusillanimous fraud

Reply to  mensa727

I rather think that’s right. I always try it both ways or in a “combination”. That’s because I don’t think they care about anyone, it is just a matter of logistics. To me, people seem to have trouble seeing the distortion that occurs when something is “packaged” and presented. The “news” footage “appears” normal. It isn’t. It is tightly controlled and manipulated. Pieces are spliced together and reassembled differently from their original contexts. All the while there is a “narrator” who’s job it is to hypnotize people into accepting their account. Even when someone breaks the spell, people get angry… Read more »

J. Kelly
J. Kelly
2 years ago

Video coverage of the Parkland victims funeral services is readily available with a google search. There are also brief written obits with the news/video footage of the funerals as well. I’m not a super sleuth and these were easy to find in one search.

BigTim
BigTim
Reply to  J. Kelly

Depends on what you call “funeral services”.

Glenn47
Glenn47
Reply to  J. Kelly

For some well placed dollars, anything can be achieved, it has already been proven.

BobC
BobC
2 years ago

Newspaper obit pages just publish what people send them. There are no obit ‘investigative reporters’.

BigTim
BigTim
2 years ago

Checking VitalChek.com several days ago, the site referred to by FL Health Dept. for records, it was odd that Parkland was not, and still is not, on their very long list of FL cities to chose as part of their procedure for obtaining records, including death certificates. Finally I received a reply to my inquiry:
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email(Ashley A.) – 03/22/2018 05:06 AM
Dear Customer,
You would need to call in to place the order and we would enter it manually. You can call (877) 550-7330 to place the order.
Sincerely,
VitalChek Online Support

Reply to  BigTim

Interesting that the State would send you to VitalChek. Is VitalChek a 3rd party vendor?
Had you already called the main Bureau of Vital Statistics number? See here (unless you already saw this):

BigTim
BigTim
Reply to  TPR

At present it looks to me as if anyone can get a DC without cause of death: in person at an office in Florida , by mail using Florida Dept of Health form on their website, using internet and credit card with VitalChek.com

BigTim
BigTim
Reply to  BigTim

I guess it’s the Bureau of Vital Statistics in Jacksonville that you have to either go to in person or mail the application to. Either that or VitalChek.com

trackback

[…] via Florida Obituaries show no Parkland school shooting deaths — Fellowship of the Minds […]

Jacquie
Jacquie
2 years ago

All of them are on Legacy.com

trackback

[…] Florida Obituaries show no Parkland school shooting deaths […]

Barbara Creech
Barbara Creech
2 years ago

I understand students were paid 300each for protesting.

Reply to  Barbara Creech

I hadn’t heard that. Do you have a source for that information? I also heard that there weren’t really that many kids, mostly adults.

Maria
Maria
2 years ago

The family of the deceased has to give permission to the funeral home to submit an obituary…maybe the families didn’t want it in the newspapers

trackback

[…] and the Parkland, Florida “shooting”?  No obituaries, folks.  Not one  single burial , according to a computer database search of specific names and dates.  The researcher looked for […]

Nancy Clancy
Nancy Clancy
2 years ago

Go look at legacy.com. The obituaries are there.

trackback

[…] Florida Obituaries show no Parkland school shooting deaths […]

John Doe
John Doe

Illuminati Is Real,” Waffle House Shooter Sparks Mind Control Theories
2016, complains to law enforcement in Illinois that Taylor Swift is stalking him. July, 2017, he was arrested and released for being in a prohibited area near the White House. In August, after federal investigation, they took away his right to own guns in Illinois. One of the guns in question was apparently the AR-15 Travis Reinking used in the fatal shooting at a Waffle House in Antioch, a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee.

namerequired lastname stupid