By now, no doubt you are aware of speculations that the novel Wuhan coronavirus (or SARS2) is not a natural phenomenon, but rather a product of bioengineering, contrived in some diabolical laboratory.
See FOTM‘s Deplorable Patriot’s “Is Covid-19 man made and released from a Wuhan lab? Evidence of genome editing”.
Bolstering that claim is the curious fact that the Wuhan virus is unlike other corona flu viruses in significant ways, including the Wuhan having its most deadly effects on the elderly instead of the young.
Some say that the Wuhan virus might have been bioengineered by China to damage President Trump and the United States. As an example, Kelleigh Nelson wrote in a March 2, 2020 article for News With Views:
Trump’s trade demands and tariffs literally brought Red China’s economy to its knees. Perhaps the Covid-19 virus was turned loose to bring the rest of the world’s economies to the same level. Since Trump took office, America’s economy has been booming, but both Red China and America’s socialist democrats would love to see us suffer a recession. This raging virus has already destroyed $3.8 trillion in stock market value. The Chinese have set a trap for Trump as Cliff Kincaid reported and it’s ugly.
All of which reminded me of a post I’d written for another, long since inactive blog nearly 5 years ago in May 2015, citing a military-aviation website Deagel.com‘s forecast that in 2025, the United States would be economically ruined and massively depopulated. Five years ago, that contention seemed preposterous and inconceivable. In light of the Wuhan virus’ continuing devastation of the U.S. and global economy, Deagel.com‘s forecast deserves a revisit.
Below is my May 2015 post in its entirety, followed by Deagel.com‘s updated revised forecast.
Original Post of May 2015
Deagel.com, a military equipment and civil aviation guide website, is causing a buzz on the Internet for its original dire forecast that in a mere 10 years, by the year 2025, the United States would be unrecognizable, a shadow of its former self. Specifically, the U.S.‘s:
- Population will be reduced by 254 million (or 78%), plummeting from today’s 318,890,000 to 64,879,100.
- GDP will be reduced by $16.54 trillion, plummeting from today’s $17.42 trillion to $881.804 billion.
- Power purchase parity (PPP) will be reduced by $45,739, plummeting from today’s $54,800 to $9,061.
What is Deagel.com? Wikipedia does not have an entry on Deagel.com. This is what the precious metals website Silver Doctors says about Deagel.com:
Deagel.com is a military equipment and civil aviation guide website. I have spent time trying to figure out who is behind iit and whether or not it is legitimate – and what the purpose of it is. Certainly it seems legitimate as a catalog of military equipment, the corporations which manufacture the equipment and the Government organizations involved with anything related to the military.
Here’s a screenshot of Deagel.com‘s home page:
In a statement about its forecast, Deagel.com claims that:
- Its forecasts employ mainly data from two sources:
- Institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, and USG (U.S. government).
- “Shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others.”
- Governments lie. Like the economic lies that communist regimes told their people and the world, present-day governments of seemingly-affluent countries like the United States also generate fake statistics about their economies.
- The implosion of the U.S. will be triggered by a financial and economic collapse.
- That, in turn, will result in a massive loss of population from deaths and out-migration.
Here’s Deagel.com‘s statement in its entirety:
There have been many questions about the countries forecast specially the one focusing on the United States of America (USA). They won’t be answered one by one but below you can find some explanation, thoughts and reflections. We are going to keep this as short as possible. The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country’s page. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. But all these sources are from the internet and are of public domain for at least a minority. For example, several years ago Dagong, the Chinese ratings agency, published a report analyzing the physical economy of the States comparing it with those of China, Germany and Japan. The conclusion was that the US GDP was something between $5 to $10 trillion instead of $15 trillion as officially reported by the USG. We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree. Historically it is well known that the former Soviet Union was making up fake statistics years before its collapse. Western as well as other countries are making up their numbers today to conceal their real state of affairs. We are sure that many people out there can find government statistics in their own countries that by their own personal experience are hard to believe or are so optimistic that may belong to a different country. Despite the numeric data “quantity” there is a “quality” model which has not a direct translation into numeric data. The 2014 strain of Ebola has a death rate of 50-60% but try to imagine what would happen if there is a pandemic of Ebola with hundreds of thousands or millions infected with the virus. So far the few cases of Ebola-infected people have “enjoyed” intensive healthcare with anti-viral and breathing assistance but above all with abundant human support by Physicians and nurses. In a pandemic scenario that kind of healthcare won’t be available for the overwhelming number of infected leading to a dramatic increase of the death rate due to the lack of proper healthcare. The “quality” factor is that the death rate could increase to 80-90% in a pandemic scenario from the stated 50-60% rate. The figure itself is not important what is relevant is the fact that the scenario can evolve beyond the initial conditions from a 50% death toll to more than 90%. By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast. The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe – suffering a similar illness – won’t be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union’s population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say “Twice the pride, double the fall”? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system. When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union’s one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result. The Demographic crisis in the former Soviet Union countries has extended for over two decades, if we accept that it ended early in this decade (2010s). The demographic crisis will hit the World in the near future and is projected to last between three and eight decades more or less depending on technological breakthrough and environmental issues. The aftermath is more likely a frozen picture with the population numbers staying the same for a very, very long period of time. The countries forecast population numbers do reflect birth/deaths but also migratory movements. Many countries are going to increase their gross population due to immigration while their native population may shrink. Over the past two thousand years we have witnessed the Western civilization built around the Mediterranean Sea shifting to Northern Europe and then by the mid 20th century shifting to an Atlantic axis to finally get centered into the States in the past 30 years. The next move will see the civilization being centered in Asia with Russia and China on top. Historically a change in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is rarely highlighted by mainstream historians. When the transition from rural areas to large cities happened in Europe many people unable to accept the new paradigm killed themselves. They killed themselves by a psychological factor. This is not mainstream but it is true. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones. Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. It is getting worse and worse every year since the beginning of the pre-crisis in 2007. It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form. We are not a death or satanic cult or arms dealers as some BS is floating around the internet on this topic. Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a model whether flawed or correct. It is not God’s word or a magic device that allows to foresee the future. Sunday, October 26th, 2014
The United States isn’t the only country for which Deagel.com has a dire forecast. Here are some other countries that will experience drastic population losses:
- United Kingdom: From 63,740,000 to 22,570,600
- Germany: From 80,990,000 to 48,123,620.
- Italy: 61,680,000 to 45,526,880.
- France: 66,260,000 to 43,548,080.
- Ireland: 4,830,000 to 1,506,920.
- Greece: 10,770,000 to 3,295,240
- Netherlands: 16,880,000 to 10,483,760
- Spain: 47,740,000 to 25,745,560
- Poland: 38,350,000 to 35,329,520
- Israel: 7,820,000 to 2,856,300
- Russia: 142,470,000 to 136,979,080
- Canada: 34,830,000 to 24,594,680
- Japan: 127,100,000 to 46,640,420.
- Taiwan: 23,360,000 to 15,431,900
- Australia: 22,510,000 to 8,882,220
- New Zealand: 4,400,000 to 3,398,200
Countries that will increase in population include:
- China: 1,350,000,000 to 1,360,720,000
- India: 1,240,000,000 to 1,357,200,000
- Indonesia: 253,610,000 to 269,846,400
- Pakistan: 196,170,000 to 222,018,120
- Brazil: 202,660,000 to 217,859,380
- Argentina: 43,020,000 to 44,104,700
- Colombia: 46,240,000 to 49,759,520
- Iran: 80,840,000 to 83,357,560
To see Deagel.com‘s 2025 forecasts for all 182 countries, go here.
Silver Doctors writes: “I leave it up to the reader to decide whether or not this is a legitimate forecast from a legitimate organization. […] But, having said that, I have 100% conviction that the U.S. is heading toward a devastating financial and economic collapse that will trigger massive social upheaval and civil unrest. What just happened in Baltimore is small taste of what that will look like.”
Here are my critique and analysis:
- Deagel.com‘s flawed data: The website itself admits that governments, including the U.S. government, lie about their economic statistics. And yet Deagle.com says “most” of its data come from public information sources that include USG and other governments.
- Deagel.com‘s faux numerical precision: Despite its flawed data, the website manages to make forecasts 10 years into the future with numerical precision of specific population numbers and GDPs in exact dollar amounts.
- There does not appear to be a discernible logic for the order of countries in Deagel.com‘s list of 182 countries in 2025. The countries are arranged neither alphabetically, nor geographically (by region or continent), nor by their fortunes (decline or improvement), nor by the severity of their projected decline.
- If one assumes that the economic collapse of the U.S. dollar and of the U.S. economy would be the trigger event, that could explain why other western countries (Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) and Japan would also decline. But why would China, whose economy is so dependent on the U.S. market for its exports, be exempt from the predicted precipitous decline, but instead is predicted to have a population increase of 10.72 million and only a slight $466 decrease in its PPP (from $12,900 to $12,566? That makes no sense.
- Making even less sense is that present-day 4th-world countries like Burkina Faso in Africa is projected to increase its population from 18,360,000 to 18,402,380, and its PPP from $1,700 to $1,841.
Deagel.com’s Revised Forecast
Below is Deagel.com‘s revised forecast for 2025 as of this morning, April 2, 2020, for the same countries I’d listed in my 2015 post.
(A) Countries forecasted in 2015 to experience drastic population losses in five years by 2025 (Note that countries whose population loss is now forecasted to be more than in 2015 are colored red; countries who are now forecasted to have less population loss are colored green):
- United States of America: from 326,620,000 to 99,553,100 — a loss in population of 227,066,900 or 69.52%.
- United Kingdom: from 65,650,000 to 14,517,860.
- Germany: from 80,590,000 to 28,134,920.
- Italy: 62,140,000 to 43,760,260.
- France: 67,100,000 to 39,114,580.
- Ireland: 5,010,000 to 1,318,740.
- Greece: 10,770,000 to 8,055,900
- Netherlands: 17,080,000 to 16,809,740
- Spain: 48,960,000 to 27,763,280
- Poland: 38,480,000 to 33,239,780
- Israel: 8,300,000 to 3,982,480
- Russia: 142,260,000 to 141,830,780
- Canada: 35,620,000 to 26,315,760
- Japan: 127,100,000 to 46,640,420.
- Taiwan: 23,510,000 to 18,538,200
- Australia: 22,230,000 to 15,196,600
- New Zealand: 4,510,000 to 3,290,300
(B) Countries forecasted in 2015 to increase in population by 2025 (Note that countries that are now forecasted to decrease in population, albeit by a little, are colored red):
- China: 1,380,000,000 to 1,358,440,000 — a loss in population of 21,560,000 or 1.56%.
- India: 1,280,000,000 to 1,341,720,000
- Indonesia: 260,580,000 to 267,136,480
- Pakistan: 204,920,000 to 218,871,280
- Brazil: 207,350,000 to 210,314,920
- Argentina: 44,290,000 to 41,008,200 — a loss in population of 3,281,800 or 7.41%.
- Colombia: 47,700,000 to 49,240,520
- Iran: 82,020,000 to 81,976,680 — a loss in population of 43,320 or 0.05%.