In a speech last Saturday (Nov. 29, 2014) at Morgan State University, a black college located in Baltimore, Maryland, leader of the black Muslim Nation of Islam Louis Farrakhan — with his pasted-on hair and his malice barely concealed beneath his sinister smile — effectively calls for a race war in America by threatening that “we’ll tear this goddamn country apart” if the demands of Ferguson protesters aren’t met.
The protesters want to indict white police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of black 18-year-old Michael Brown although a St. Louis County grand jury had reviewed the evidence and concluded that the shooting of Brown was justified and Wilson should not be indicted.
The Daily Caller reports that Farrakhan said that peaceful protests are only in the interest of “white folks.” Invoking the “law of retaliation” that he claims to be in both the Bible and the Koran, Farrakhan said violence is justified in response to the St. Louis County grand jury’s decision. “We are going to die anyway,” so “Let’s die for something.”
Farrakhan also said the parents of teenagers should teach their kids how to throw Molotov cocktails: “Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can. Fight!” Farrakhan then made gestures of throwing an explosive device.
Despite its name, the beliefs of the Nation of Islam have little to do with Islam but instead consist of bizarre notions that “the original man” was black, that a black scientist invented the white man — those evil “blue eyed devils” — in a lab some 6,000 years ago, and that the end days are near, when a big mother “wheel” or UFO will appear in the sky to restore blacks to their rightful place on Earth as the superior race. (See Message to the Black Man in America, by Nation of Islam founder Elijah Muhammad, who was born Elijah Robert Poole.)
Meanwhile, a group of “teens” in St. Louis seemed to have heeded Farrakhan’s call to a race war.
In the early hours of Sunday, Nov. 30, 2014, 32-year-old Zemir Begic was sitting in his car in south St. Louis when a group of “teens” began banging on the car. Begic, a Bosnian immigrant to the United States, stepped out of the car and was brutally attacked by the “teens” with hammers until he was unconscious and left for dead. The suspects then fled on foot.
KMOV St. Louis reports that Begic was found unconscious with injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth in the 4200 block of Itaska at 1:15 a.m. He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Surveillance video led to the capture a short time later of two of the suspects, 15 and 16 years old, who were placed in the custody of juvenile authorities. Later, a third teen, 17, surrendered himself to homicide investigators.
The violent death of Begic sparked a spontaneous protest in south St. Louis’ Bosnian community with about 50 demonstrators blocking off traffic at Gravois and Itaska Sunday night.
St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson tried to assure the Bosnians: “I want everybody to know I take your safety and everyone in the community’s safety very seriously. I heard your message loud and clear. You want to make sure you are safe. I want to make sure you are safe in every neighborhood in our city.”
Dotson also said the strain Ferguson has put on his department is great as officers have been working 12 hour shifts and no days off, but he assured the crowd the police will be here to protect them.
So what’s the racial identity of the four “teens”?
Regular readers of FOTM should know by now that whenever the news media use vague words such as “teens” and “juveniles” in reference to crime suspects, those are code words for young BLACKS. In the case of Begic’s murderers, it’s no different. Here’s confirmation that his murderers are black.
1. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that “A police spokeswoman said investigators do not believe race played a role in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant early Sunday, but declined to say what police believe is the motive in the killing.” That immediately is a clue that Begic’s assailants are black.
2. The deceased’s 23-year-old sister Denisa Begic told St. Louis Post-Dispatch that “some Bosnians are upset over her brother’s death because they believe the suspects, who are black and Hispanic, targeted Begic because he was Bosnian,” i.e., white. Why would those Bosnians think the suspects are black? Because not only was the brutal attack recorded by surveillance camera (the video of which has not been released to the public), there’s an eye-witness to the killing — Suad Nuranjkovic, 49, who was a passenger in Begic’s car “when a group of at least five teens started banging on the car.” Afraid for his life, Nuranjkovic got out of the car and hid in a parking lot across the street during the attack.
On Twitchy, people are tweeting about why the national mainstream media are not reporting the brutal murder by hammers of Zemir Begic. Here’s an example:
Writing for Breitbart, Awr Hawkins concludes:
This senseless beating death—which came on the heels of the November 24 Ferguson looting and the August riots—demands a clear response from Republicans who aspire to run for president in 2016. Those would-be candidates need to study the 1968 GOP campaign and revive calls for “law and order.”
H/t Gateway Pundit and FOTM’s DCG
- Devil’s Night in Ferguson: paramilitary men set car on fire
- Are Ferguson riots a planned event?
- Those who are fanning Ferguson riots into a race war
- As America waits for Ferguson grand jury’s decision, Obama has secret meeting with protest leaders to ‘stay on course’
- Obama has DHS agents in Ferguson; pays protesters to justify martial law
- Ferguson cop: Michael Brown looked like “a demon”
- Blacks who protected stores from Ferguson looters
- Righteous Blacks speak out against Ferguson riots