We’ve heard from Secret Service agents before — that Hillary Clinton is vicious, haughty, foul-mouthed, and contemptuous toward the Secret Service who protect her with their lives. See:
- Hillary Clinton is a monster, says Secret Service agents
- Hillary Clinton treated Secret Service like servants
- The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton
Now, there’s another tell-all that says the same things, from former Secret Service agent Gary Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, and was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury that investigated Clinton’s affair with intern Monica Lewinsky.
Emily Smith reports for Page Six, June 5, 2016, that in his book Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate, which isn’t set for release until June 28, but pre-orders already have sent it to No. 1 on Amazon’s best-seller list, Byrne confirms previous accounts that:
- Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality, friendly one moment, then raging the next.
- Hillary would have explosive, even physically violent outbursts, which scared White House staffers stiff. She repeatedly screamed obscenities at Bill Clinton, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.
- Hillary was physically abusive of Bill. In his book, Byrne describes a “violent encounter” in 1995 between the couple the night before Bill was to deliver a key presidential address to the nation. The fight left a light blue vase “smashed to bits” and Bill sporting a “real, live, put-a-steak-on-it black eye.” Secret Service agents even had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks.
All of which, Byrne concludes, renders Hillary too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become president of the United States. He writes:
“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office. From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. And with Hillary’s latest rise, I realize that her own leadership style — volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else — hasn’t changed a bit.”
Byrne’s book threatens to derail Hillary’s campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.
Hillary Clinton’s campaign spokesman Nick Merrill downplayed Byrne’s book, calling it the “latest in a long line of books attempting to cash in on the election cycle with their nonsense. It should be put in the fantasy section of the book store.”
Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump said, “The issue of temperament is more a problem for Hillary Clinton. I don’t recall Mr. Trump ever screaming at the Secret Service, calling them pigs, throwing vases across the room and clawing the face of his spouse, which Hillary Clinton has been reported to do.”
- Clinton’s 12-year mistress says Hillary is bisexual
- Proof that Hillary Clinton is a psychopathic liar
- Hillary Clinton was fired for lying when she was 27 years old
- Hillary: I don’t need to apologize for private email server
- Feminist Hillary Clinton laughed, recalling her defense of man who raped 12-year-old girl
- State Dept phone transcripts show Hillary knew at the time that Benghazi was a terrorist attack
- Hillary’s war on women: Power-hungry Hillary will do anything to keep the Clintons at the top
- Papers of closest friend show Hillary Clinton to be ruthless & vengeful
- Hillary and Bill Clinton got millions in bribes from foreign ‘entities’ in exchange for State Dept favors
- Arkansas State trooper: Bill and Hillary Clinton are swingers