Barack Hussein Obama is the most secretive President of the United States of America. Nearly 2½ years into his presidency, he still refuses to release the following records:
Passport records; medical records; Honolulu kindergarten records; Punahou School records; Occidental College records; Columbia University records and senior thesis; Harvard Law School records; Harvard Law Review articles; scholarly articles on law as an Instructor at the University Chicago Law School; Illinois State Bar Association records; Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost); marriage license of mum and dad (Dunham/Obama Sr.); Dunham/Obama Sr. divorce documents; marriage license of mum and step-dad (Dunham/ Soetoro; adoption records by step-dad Soetoro; and, of course, the authentic and actual (not an image) of his long-form birth certificate.
Oddly, although Obama refuses to release the plethora of records and documents listed above, he did allow the release of his Selective Service System (SSS) Registration Form. But like everything else about this man, that too is fake.
To begin with, in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on September 7, 2008, Obama said: “I had to sign up for Selective Service when I graduated from high school. …. But keep in mind: I graduated in 1979.”
- Selective Service Registration was not possible in 1979 because the requirement to register had been suspended in 1975 by Pres. Gerald Ford and was not reinstated until July 2, 1980.
- Bob Owens at Pajamas Media pointed out that Obama actually had registered with the Selective Service not in 1979, but in 1980, his registration becoming effective on September 4, 1980.
But it gets even more curious.
Linda Bentley of Sonoran News reports on March 3, 2010, that two people (Kenneth Allen and retired federal agent J. Stephen Coffman) had requested Obama’s Selective Service registration through the Freedom of Information Act, but each received a computer printout with different information.
Both Allen and Coffman received a computer printout indicating the registration number on Obama’s Selective Service form as 61-1125539-1. However the Document Locator Number (DLN), that is assigned to each Selective Service record, which is located in the upper right-hand corner of Obama’s registration form that Allen received is different from the DLN of the Obama form that Coffman received. Coffman’s computer printout showed a DLN of 8089 708 0632. Allen’s computer printout showed a DLN of 0897 080 6320.
Once issued, DLNs do not change. In other words, a man who has two DLNs with the Selective Service System has two sets of records.
There are two other oddities to Obama’s SSS registration form. Let us first look at the Selective Service System Registration Form of a man named Bruce Henderson. Note that:
- The date stamp is the same date as the date of registrant Bruce Henderson’s signature — August 2, 1980.
- The date stamp clearly shows the year as 1980.
Here’s Barack Obama’s Selective Service Registration Form. Note that:
- The date of the official stamp is July 29; but the date of registrant Obama’s signature is a day later, July 30, 1980. How can a government agency give a registration form its stamp of approval without and before the applicant/registrant had signed the form?
- The numbers 1 and 9 are missing from the date stamp: It says “Jul 29, 80” instead of Jul 29, 1980.
Here are some more examples of Selective Service Registration Forms of other individuals which, unlike that of Obama’s, show that:
- The date of the official stamp is the same as the date of the registrant’s signature.
- Numbers 1 and 9 are not missing from the date of the official stamp.
Click pic to enlarge