Elizabeth Warren: I’m an Indian, too!

h/t Moonbattery

That’s funny! (I hadn’t known even videos can be photoshopped by sticking Warren’s head onto the female “Indian”.)

Grace
Grace

It’s one of those “deep fake” videos the left keeps warning us about. (Sarcasm)

Lana
Lana

If you hadn’t known they could photo-shop by putting someones head on a characters in videos then I assume you didn’t see this one a when the Donald was running his campaign…
Whoever did this one was pretty darn clever too.

Lana
Lana

Yeah I had a few chuckles watching that one!

greenworxx
greenworxx

That Betty Hutton version is hilarious! It’s even better than Judy Garland’s version. I wish Trump would call Warren “Fauxcahontas” instead of Pocahontas as she broke the law in her “cultural misappropriation” scam.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

Ain’t that ‘cultural appropriation’??

This was LOL funny, mainly because The Lizard takes herself so effing seriously. She may even believe this nonsense about her Indian heritage and about being a woman of color (bone white in her case) She was admitted to the faculty at Hahvahd on that basis and they’re, like, seriously smart people. If she gets the nomination this video is just the beginning. Hope she realizes that. I’d almost feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such an execrable clot of bolshevik slime

ms berry
ms berry

well you see my mother told me I had high cheekbones so of course i’m indian !!

Steven Broiles

It’s bad enough to be ruled by a man. The last thing I want is to be governed by a woman, especially if she is insane and stupid, like Warren.

I grew up with my father’s mother. Oh yes, Grandmother was generous. But she was also a master manipulator.

Dan
Dan

Isn’t one of the biggest news stories about rich, white parents going to jail and their lives ruined because they illegally got their kids into good schools? Fauxcahontas, the whiter-than-white, lying cultural appropriator is guilty of much worse since she not only got into law school and hired because of her lying cultural appropriation, but she also lied on her Texas Bar Assn application, putting down she was “American Indian.” Her Quaker-ish looking husband is as big a liar as she is since they both fraudulently contributed recipes to some Indian cook book without a qualm of conscience—and they’re both… Read more »

Reply to  Dan

I’m not sure she comes up to the elevated status of “one of the most notorious and nasty liars in American history” – a lot of competition there – but she’s making a run at it. And she does have the nasty piece down cold. As for being a law professor, that gig worked for Hussein the Gay Kenyan, so why not? He was a “constitutional scholar” you see. Sure he was. He didn’t even write his own pointless books, he was too lazy. And it’s hard to concentrate on writing when you’re coking your brainpan shiny. Yes, an Empire… Read more »

Dan
Dan
Reply to  William

OK, I don’t like her. Warren was the brains behind Dodd-Frank, as I recall, which enshrined too-big-to-fail for the biggest banks and punished lesser banks with brutal new reporting regulations. Her main contribution was her Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which added effectively no new protections but transferred control over consumer choices among financial products to the federal government—just as one example of its leftist thrust. This would make her chief constituency the TBTF banks, Goldman Sachs, etc. Her support must be manufactured like Occupy Wall Street was, in which the same transgenerational banking cabal that promoted the Bolshevik Revolution from… Read more »

williamofberkshire
williamofberkshire
Reply to  Dan

Absolutely leftist theater. Her ‘support’ is virtual, manufactured. Not long ago her poll numbers were dropping even here in MA where she is senator-for-life. Thank you for providing some details re: her career of crime. You make a convincing case that she is indeed one of the most notorious and nasty liars in American history. It’s just that there have been so many. But she’s got my vote (for MNNLAH). She is a demonic personage and I despise the very air she breathes. I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire. So I guess you could say I… Read more »

Dan
Dan

I know. What utter bullsh*t this second rate public theater is these days and the idea this pan-headed, lying Marxist is worthy to become president. Just about a week or so ago she was appearing on rent-a-platforms standing in front of an American flag set up too high for the cameras so you could see there was nothing behind her. A high school acting club couldn’t do worse and yet there are going to be some millions of voters out there saying to themselves, You know, Maude, maybe we should give this Elizabeth Warren gal a second look—like the idea… Read more »

williamofberkshire
williamofberkshire
Reply to  Dan

And unfortunately Maude’s vote counts exactly as much as yours or mine. Depending on how, or even if, they count them of course. It’s the miracle of “democracy”

Dan
Dan

Suppose that in key districts the poll watchers on the Republican side have been Dem moles for decades, and the same true for the supposed Republican establishment in many states. There is no way, for example, a Republican Party would ever under any circumstances nominate a person like Linda Collins. Provably in states like Florida with paper thin margins of victory Jewish voters have been caught voting absentee from Israel through bulk mailing scams and in person in Florida. Whatever happened to that story? We’ve gone over how it doesn’t really make much difference which party is in power since… Read more »

splitfinger
splitfinger

I think she is soo Friggin phony…to me I didn’t need the press to tell me that she was a fraud . I could see it with my own eyes it is obvious to me that she is not a skilled liar like Obungo is… and Klinton was. I think the people that watch MSNBC CNN will vote for this dolt but I do not think that they will be able to go after DJT with anything of value after 3 years of scrutiny DJT has gotta be the cleanest guy to ever sleep in the White house by far.… Read more »

Alma
Alma

Betty Pocahontas Highcheeks Warren is as Native American as I am Japanese from Kioto. That’s the whole truth!

Watertender
Watertender

Warren tellum heap big lie… She just big pile bullshit…. Ruin perfect asshole when teeth grow…. Chief Watertender smellum Warren breath… Smellum like SHIT!!

Dave
Editor

No, Lieawatha, you are a lying fraud.

Steven Broiles