Election 2020 funnies!

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho

I really like the real estate one. nothing like capitaism.
I paticurely like te one about thebusiness with a sign that said.

“I’d rather do business with a thousand muslims than a single American Soldier”

Morrisons Funeral Home.

The diversity one; Bernie is white? Does he know that? The Warren ones are LOL. I despise her because I despise phoniness, and she EXUDES phoniness

Lana
Lana
Reply to  William

LOL, yeah they are White only when it is convenient.

Actually that Dem line-up should have read, Jew, White, White, Jew, White, Jew. Now that’s diversity!

Vin ze Vizzer
Vin ze Vizzer
Reply to  Lana

But Amy Klobuchar is a United Church of Christ I believe, just like Obunghole.

Reply to  Lana

Just like Obama was only “Black” when he visited Africa (once?).

Lana
Lana
Reply to  William

Yeah Warren is totally phony, but kind of in a way that mentally ill people are – you know, they kind of live in an alternate universe where their reality is an ever shifting series of fantasies

Reply to  Lana

And they often get locked into a persistent delusion, what the French call idee fixee. In her case it’s the bizarre delusion that she will be president

Reply to  Lana

I figured out why she puts my nerves on edge. She represents a nightmarish archetype, The Homeroom Teacher: “William! Are you chewing gum?””No Miss Warren.” “Well you better not be or you’ll get Detention!”

Ziggy
Ziggy

Lol, I would totally use Michelle Blackwell as a realtor. Too funny.

Reply to  Ziggy

I liked that one too-as small as my town is,we DO have a KW Realtor here! They have a VERY good reputation.

Funny how the demorat media is completely ignoring Project Veritas and their exposure of Bernie Bros “gulags.”

Yet predictable…

Vin ze Vizzer
Vin ze Vizzer

Wanting to throw millions of people in death camps is nowhere near as bad as saying mean, albeit true, things about the media’s and DNC’s chosen one candidate Joe Biden.

Steven Broiles

Good ones all. “What fools these politicians be!” to paraphrase the Immortal Bard!

Reply to  Steven Broiles

Even the Bard would be rendered speechless by this freakshow

Re: the dem “field”. It’s hard not to think they are just conceding the election if the last ‘debate” is any indication. Pedo Joe, the “frontrunner” (LOL, being the D frontrunner is like being the foremost ballet dancer in all of Shawnee OK) seems to have adopted a new “less is more” strategy, he just stood there like a wooden Indian. Maybe we should call him “chief” from now on. Greg Gutfeld summarized it thus: I’ve seen more signs of life on the moon. I think their only hope is Nanny Bloomers, he can come in and throw $$$ around… Read more »

CalGirl
CalGirl

The Texas real estate lady won my vote and my heart. I can only hope this was a REAL ad posted in her (Trump-supporting) district/area?

CalGirl
CalGirl
Reply to  CalGirl

PS—-I just had a thought—I’d like to hire her to sell my house in Mexifornia no matter WHO is elected next, but ESPECIALLY IF Trump is NOT re-elected. She could have a great source of income either way if she diversifies and certifies as an agent in CA!!!! Get me outta here to a conservative state where I can sit on a porch and have iced tea with my neighbors and attend the church pot luck, support the volunteer fire hall (esp. at the community pancake breakfast or at the “Santa” donation box), where I know my postmaster and postal… Read more »

HA HA HA HA HA!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!! THANK YOU!