Nothing happens in politics without a reason.
On Saturday evening, Dec. 28, 2013, the nerve center of the Democratic Party, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), sent out a mass email to its supporters urging them to continue to vote for Democrats.
The reason? – So that Dems could win a majority in the House while retaining their control of the Senate, which will ensure that Republicans can’t impeach Obama.
- The Demonrats are worried they’ll lose both houses in the upcoming 2014 midterm elections.
- The Demonrats are worried Republicans will move to impeach the POS.
- The Demonrats know there are legitimate grounds to impeach the POS.
Patrick Howley reports for The Daily Caller, Dec. 28, 2013, that the email, subject line “Impeachment,” was sent to Obama for America supporters, imploring them to contribute to the DNC’s 2014 efforts.
“What do these people all have in common?,” the email asked, featuring quotes from Republican Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma, Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Rep. Kerry Bentivolio of Michigan, and Rep. Blake Farenthold of Texas discussing the possibility of impeaching Obama for one of his numerous instances of presidential misconduct.
The email points out that Democrats need to win 17 GOP House seats to reclaim a majority and urges supporters to “Show these Republicans that they are way, way off-base, and give President Obama a Congress that has his back.”
Here’s the actual email (source: BirtherReport):
You are receiving this message as an Obama for America supporter.
The Democratic National Committee is solely responsible for the content of this message.
Click here to automatically join the Democrats:
Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.
This email was sent to ########. Click here to unsubscribe from the Obama for America email list.
A couple hours later, the DNC sent out another email solicitation mentioning Obama impeachment:
Thanks for saying you’ll stand with Democrats.
This year, Republicans held their first committee hearing on impeaching President Obama.
We can make sure that doesn’t happen again — and get Congress back to work — if we take back the House and protect our Senate majority.
Before Tuesday’s deadline, donate to elect more Democrats.
- “Why are 8 Democrats sponsoring a bill to eliminate the death penalty for treason?,” Dec. 30, 2013.
- “Truckers demand Impeachment!,” Oct. 12, 2013.
- “Obama’s crimes and corruption listed,” Sept. 18, 2013.
- “Black Republicans file Articles of Impeachment against Obama,” Aug. 13, 2013.
- “Congressman says investigations of Obama are underway in House, Senate & FBI,” July 9, 2013.
“Impeach Obama! California highway drivers honk support,” June 10, 2013.
- “Military told not to read Obama scandal news,” June 10, 2013.
“Petition to Impeach Barack Hussein Obama,” June 5, 2013.
- “Congressman’s stunning 1-minute indictment of Obama,” June 5, 2013.
H/t FOTM’s tina