Via Newsbusters: So what are the qualifications of a woman to become President of the US? According to liberal cartoonist Gary Trudeau, the ability to “fill out a tight sweater” is among them. Well, actually, only if you are a conservative woman candidate. Witness his hilarious Doonesbury cartoon above. Wonder if NOW will have a comment? Not holding my breath…
This is demeaning to women but comes as no surprise from this pathetic man. When you can’t argue the facts, guess making a “cartoon” about a conservative woman candidate and her chest size is about all you got.
Want to let them know what you think of this “strip”? Send them an email here at their contact page. Heads up though, at their contact page is this little bit of information: “Everyone, including psycho flamers out to trash the culture by lowering the standards of social interaction, must enter a valid e-mail address to correspond with Doonesbury.com.”
I sent an email indicating that I was a woman and don’t consider myself a psycho flamer. I also thought his “strip” was the type of “art” that trashes culture and lowers the standards of “professionalism”. Boy, his parents must be proud.
h/t Noel Sheppard
- We have a winner!
- Corruption: Defense Secretary James Mattis made secret $10B no-bid Pentagon contract with Amazon
- Psalm 52 speaks to CNN and MSNBC
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders
- Drag queen on library story hour: “We’re grooming next generation”
- The special friendship between a neighbor and Brody, the St. Bernard
- Father’s Day 2019: 1 in 4 U.S. children live in fatherless homes
- Sunday Devotional: The Mystery of Three Persons in One God
- We have a winner! on
- Military tribunals and Trump dissuaded against ordering the prosecution of Hillary Clinton on
- We have a winner! on
- The ‘Biden 2020’ Caption Contest on
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders on
- Psalm 52 speaks to CNN and MSNBC on
- More evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School had moved to Monroe, CT before the shooting massacre on
Most read posts
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault 1,978 views
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders 1,121 views
- Corruption: Defense Secretary James Mattis made secret $10B no-bid Pentagon contract with Amazon 485 views
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic 365 views
- Sandy Hook: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre 350 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.
Subscribe to FOTM here:Thank you!