Depraved Hollywood: pedophile actresses’ deleted tweets

In 2017-2018, some male Hollywood pedophiles were unmasked, including:

Washington Pundit also published a list of Hollywood, political, and royal names connected to pedogate. See my post on this here.

Much less known are the female Hollywood pedophiles, like unfunny comedienne Sarah Silverman, Cher, and Omarosa. See my posts on them:

Patriots on Twitter are unmasking other female pedophile actresses by digging up their incriminating tweets from years ago which the actresses had deleted. Below are some of their sickening tweets — from Sarah Silverman and Chrissy Teigen.

Pedo tweets are bad enough.

Here’s a cannibalism tweet from actress Courtney Cox, best known for the TV series Friends. She deleted the tweet in April, but not before alert netizen @TexanScottie had taken a screenshot of Cox’s tweet on March 30, 2020, as proof.

Then there’s actress Sandra Bullock describing to mean and nasty Ellen DeGeneres a “beauty treatment” for her skin, in which “extractions” from the foreskins of male babies are injected into her skin. (See “Hollyweirdos get penis facials from Korean baby foreskins“)

Adrenochrome doesn’t sound quite so far-fetched now, does it?

See also:

Dean
Dean

Hollywood needs to be nuked, the most disgusting crime scene on the planet

Captain America
Captain America
23 days ago
Reply to  Dean

Probably a tie with Capitol Hill.

Tim Shey

In this video, Isaac Kappy exposes Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg as pedophiles:

Isaac Kappy Exposes Pedophiles in Hollywood

Jen
Jen
Reply to  Tim Shey

Those two are always at the top of the lists;)

Tim Shey

Isaac Kappy is a True Blue American Hero.

I heard libtard Teigen was deleting mass tweets. Didn’t know what they were about though. Disgusting creature she is.

Tomas
Tomas
Maryaha
Maryaha

And when these devils get called out and exposed, they feign incredulity and scream that they are being attacked for no reason. They turn themselves into being the victim of those who dare to expose them.

I just about lost my cookies when I read the line by Courtney Cox … “How long does it take to cook a baby in a microwave?” There is nothing fumy about this, it shows such depravity. Frankly, I can hardly wait for the return of Jesus Christ, so that all this perversion will be swept away, and peace will reign all over the world.

Jen
Jen

For those that want to know, look up/research adrenochrome and how it is made;) Quite eye opening. I use DuckDuck for a search as I get better results. You don’t have to an app.

Lana
Lana
Reply to  Jen

I’ve learned that too. I have been using Start Page because they do not save your data but they still use Googles search engines. You cannot find anything that Google doesn’t want you to see. Duck Duck Go is definitely the way to go- vast difference.

Reply to  Lana

It depends on what you are searching for on Duckie, sometimes they censor search results too, but not as bad as Gooogle.

Samuel
Samuel
Reply to  Jen

Went to Startpage a year ago. It’s the most secure of them all. Plus an offshore VPN. Very happy with them.

Last edited 3 months ago by Samuel

Helen Degenerate. Should NEVER had been allowed back on to Network television. And now I’d say the same of Sarah Buttocks — keep her out of movies. She’s too old and ugly now anyway (witness her debacle, “Gravity” with George what’s-his-name)… can no longer dismiss her lack of talent. Degenerate actually *was* knocked off the air this past year in order to bring that font of medical knowledge back in time to teach us about Covid19 and all other things medical (and many NOT medical or even television-worthy): “Doctor” Poop, aka Mehmet Oz. Who is only slightly less offensive (or… Read more »

Darren
Darren

The “comedians” will most likely reply with: “What? I was JOKING! I’m a COMEDIAN! We makes JOKES! You Right Wingers wouldn’t know humor if it bit you on your asses! You are so square! “

Reply to  Darren

I wonder if they would think it was ‘funny’ if they got death threats, and then the person making the threats would say, “Ha ha! I’m only joking about torturing you to death, hee hee!”

Ziggy
Ziggy

Thank you!! I’ve seen Teigen’s tweets in a couple different places, but not all together and I was hoping someone would do this- you’re the best Dr. E. Who in the world would think such a thing, not to mention feel the need to tweet it? And the Cox one makes me feel physically sick. Remember when Anthony Bourdain tweeted: ‘During the commercial breaks for “FRIENDS” , the entire cast would chant “Hail Satan…Hail Satan..” little known fact. I saw it the internets.’ https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/993055008697475072?lang=en And while on the late Mr. Bourdain… “I am in no way an HRC fan. I’ve… Read more »

Reply to  Ziggy

I pray that all of them repent and ask Christ for mercy! That poor little girl, I see they have these poor children doing the 666 sign with their hand.

Lana
Lana
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

You are charitable Chem. I really don’t think these people have it in them to repent. If you have crossed that line into this level of evil, I can’t see a way back.

Reply to  Lana

I don’t know…assuming that these ‘entertainers’ were raised to be satanists/mind controlled, at least the generational ones, I have to pray they are freed through the Power of Jesus Christ. Imagine growing up like that, thinking that it’s “normal”, it’s like they don’t even have a chance.
🙁

Lana
Lana
Reply to  chemtrailssuck

So true – good point.

Lana
Lana
Reply to  Ziggy

Good info- didn’t know that about the Friends cast. Makes me ill when I think how my kids loved that show.

22 days ago

Even Sandra Bullock!!! She doesn’t seem like the type, but then, evil people in real life are not chosen by central casting.